If A New 84/85 Top Radiator Hose Was Available....

What is the highest price range would you pay for one?

• Nothing, not interested.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • $25-$50

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • $51-$75

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $76-$100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $101-$150

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
By looking at the pic of that advanced hose it is not an exact duplicate of the original. The original basically only had tw 90 degree bends in it with the rest being straight.

The one I got from advanced didnt look completely like that. i can take some pics if you want.

fbodlovr said:
The one I got from advanced didnt look completely like that. i can take some pics if you want.

That would help. I went to Advanced and all they had was the hose from the link from RacemyBuicks post. It is the same cut to fit hose everybody else has too.

I just bought a hose from Napa which is shaped exactly the same as the hose at Advanced and it is a POS. You can cut it and get it to fit, but when you do get it to fit it kinks a bit in two places. Not much of a kink but I dont want any restriction in my coolant flow.

Just e mailed http://carmotorsports.com/ this.

Hello,
I am the original owner of an 1984 Buick Grand National. Myself and many other 84/85 Grand National and T Type owners cannot find the proper fitting top radiator hose and heater hoses for our cars anywhere. We have to resort to hoses that do not fit properly and ends up being kinked or bent and do not look very good. You are listed as a GM Restoration Parts supplier and I seen on your site you have a set of hoses for 89 TTA's now, could you do the same for our cars? I do have all the original hoses from my car that I am willing to lend to you as templates if you would be willing to try and help us 84/85 Turbo Regal owners. I am a member or several Turbo Regal bulletin boards and there is a definite interest and market for these hoses.

Thank you,
Gary Schmidt

I am not giving up yet !!!

Picture of radiator hose fit as promised, and, compliments of TurboFiish!

Attachments

• Rad hose.JPG
    Rad hose.JPG
    323.6 KB · Views: 83