ice man liddell vs francklin ufc 115

Couldn't open the link.

One of the guys I work with has just barely gotten into MMA and has heard a lot about this "Chocolate Dell" guy and wanted to see the fight. I will find out Monday what he thought of "Chocolate". :biggrin:

Yeah I think it's time for Chuck to call it quits, Jim Carrey KO'ed his ass.

ufc

Yeah I think it's time for Chuck to call it quits, Jim Carrey KO'ed his ass.

Liddel was on the verge of owning Rich but as always he runs out of gas and leaves himself open. His take down defense has always been great but his open stance and lack of defense from strikes got him again. It is time and that is funny as hell you said that brick because I kept thinking who in the heck does Rich remind me of. Jim Carey lol

Liddel was on the verge of owning Rich but as always he runs out of gas and leaves himself open. His take down defense has always been great but his open stance and lack of defense from strikes got him again. It is time and that is funny as hell you said that brick because I kept thinking who in the heck does Rich remind me of. Jim Carey lol

out of gas? how did he look out of gas?
ur right about rich franklin tho, they should nickname him after someone jim carey played in movie. maybe ace ventura or something

It didn't look like chuck ran out of gas.

It looked more like he got careless and got caught with a good punch from rich.

out of gas? how did he look out of gas?
ur right about rich franklin tho, they should nickname him after someone jim carey played in movie. maybe ace ventura or something

They already did,that is why people refer to him as Rich"ACE" Franklin.

IMO Chuck's Chin is done.... even though he was moving forward when he got caught, that did not look like a punch that should have laid him out cold.

Mirko looked decent, I was happy to see him beat Pat "I refer to myself in third person" Barry.... Goes to show how an experienced fighter can suffer a beating and turn a fight around in a blink, Condit showed the same stuff, even though I though that was a premature stoppage....

Mirko looked not too bad in round 2 and 3.
It would nice to see him have a couple more quality fights before he retires.
Pat is a nice guy, average kick boxer and meh mma fighter IMO.

Look at this axe kick, not bad for a 35 year old warrior with over 50 pro fights.
(K-1 and MMA combined)

Attachments

• CroCopBarry719UFC115.jpg
    CroCopBarry719UFC115.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 229
it seems to me like a lucky jab from franklin. i would of rather have tito ortiz finish ufc ultimate fighter. so the fight would off been chuck vs tito. they need to settle things down 2 see who really is the best..

it seems to me like a lucky jab from franklin. i would of rather have tito ortiz finish ufc ultimate fighter. so the fight would off been chuck vs tito. they need to settle things down 2 see who really is the best..

In my opinion, this is settled as Chuck has knocked out Tito twice.

I have always liked Chuck....but he's done. His chin can't take it, and he keeps walking into punches. He just can't take a punch like he used to.

Chuck KO'ed Tito twice. What was funny was in one of the fights Chuck unloaded and Tito waved him on to "bring it on"...a few seconds later Tito was down even after he was covering up. Chuck deserves the Hall of Fame...but is done.

Chuck is still a goo:cool:d fighter ..he seems to be in better shape then hes ever been yea he lost, but there are older guys still puting up fights against all the youngher fighter..

No doubt that Chuck is still a good fighter but he needs to quit while he still has his health.

He had a good run in the UFC and no one can take that away from him but it's time to know when it's over.