iac question

sy1322

well I finally intercooled the 84, and this what I have done, 60lbs, te-60 turbo, ported and polish heads, and modded 84 intake with 86 plenum, and hotwired fuel pump, well im having, some reading on powerlogger, when I run the car, throttle position sensor, reading to high, mass air flow, reading to low, iat or ats, reading to low, and wont idle, my question is that the intake which is front mount now, the iac valve wont bolt up on the bottom of the throttle body, due to the water outlet, so they cover it and gave and external iac, which I have connected with 3/8 hose about 10in long, and drill and tap the throttle body on each side supposedly see if it worked, I was wondering is that the reason for these codes, and the only way I can fix this, is to get a throttle spacer and see if that fixs this, here is a pic of the powerlogger log.

wont let load the pic but here are the readings ecm perameters, ecm afr-14.8 maf 12.0 tps-4.72 iac 140cts, map 0.08 egt 33 intake air-71.6, 02 0.443 block lean values,int 128 and blm 128, all over the place