"I wouldve had you if..."

I hate to say it but I saw that movie. The Viper didn't win. Maybe he should have used Grandma's Buick instead.:D

Did it go something like this?? Lol..

Nothing like that - because the minute he'd have slammed his Sentra into my Buick for loseing is the day Id have to be laying low for awhile - because Id probably be wanted for Aggrivated Assault resulting in Serious Injury (if not murder with a trident.) And I dont speak Japanese well enough to survive in Japan sooo... :mad:

shes a blonde in a jap car thats two against her enjoy the taco hell and forget abought her thanks im ken new to site just bought an 86 gn all originall lookin forward to few mods after clean up and weather gets warm next summer i only get 6 pouns boosst on my guage so i need to turn that up couple pds just a little see if it helps car runs good its high milage needs tlc witch itll get

shes a blonde in a jap car thats two against her enjoy the taco hell and forget abought her thanks im ken new to site just bought an 86 gn all originall lookin forward to few mods after clean up and weather gets warm next summer i only get 6 pouns boosst on my guage so i need to turn that up couple pds just a little see if it helps car runs good its high milage needs tlc witch itll get
Welcome aboard Ken. Go to your user controls and add some info like location and info on the car. If you think you're getting 6 PSI out of it you might be watching the factory guage which is a no no. Before you turn it up do a lot of reading and research so you don't blow it up.;) Since you're a newby I'd suggest that you don't hijack someone elses thread or you won't make a good impression on the board. Go to your state/region and say hi so others know who you are.:cool: