"I wouldve had you if..."

So I was drivin the GN the other night stretching its legs a little bit before winter, and the inevitable happens. Never have I once drove that car without someone/something trying to race me. So Im commin back from taco hell, and a little red turbo sentra pulls up next to me and starts revving its little turbo 4 cylinders heart out. So I look over at him, and him and his lil blondie were just cheesein ear to ear. It then was very simple - built up about 0ishPSI at the line, light turned green he squeeled his tires and I was stareing at him in the rear view mirror by the time I got to full boost. Let off at 55mph (speed limit) and he comes flying up next to me still wanting to play. So I figured 'meh' waved for him to go, he romps on it, I romp on it and Im doin 85+ and stareing at him in my rear view again.
smiley_drunk.gif

I slow down, and stop for the red light that just changed up ahead. I start changeing music on the radio, and he comes pullin up and starts yelling. I roll my window down and he yells to me 'I wouldve beat you if we went from a 110MPH roll!'
smiley_brow.gif
smiley_wtf.gif
I just shrugged and said 'Not really, Ive got overdrive and there was never a time where you were pulling dude - I was putting bus lengths on you...' He didnt like that, slams/grinds it into first and is just waiting for the light to change. He starts revving his engine all pissed off, rolling back and forth and Im just thinking in my mind :dude really now?: In show of good form, I decided to entertain his offer (it was late, no boxes full of nuns or buses full of kittens in sight.) I yell to him 'how bout we race for your girl? just to be a @$%' Much to my suprise, she turns to him and says 'yeah! lets totally do it!'
eek.gif
So light turns green and he just hazes his tires off. Now, this time I decided Im just gonna stay even with him all the way to his magical 110. So Im watchin, and as soon as 110 was reached I dropped the hammer and watched the boost spike to 19PSI and again, was staring at him in the rear view mirror.

smiley_yawn.gif

We get to the next light, and its red so I stop, start lookin to see what hes gonna do. He BLOWS the red light and just flys off into the night. A sentra owner owes me a blonde....
smiley_tantrum.gif

I'd been scared the nut case would loose it and wreck us all ...
Nice beat down but dang I'd probably let the nut job go on that last race.

wow she must really like that buick she saw!;) good kill!

Great kill, but I doubt the passenger seatcover had even the slightest idea what kind of car was handing her boyfreinds's ass to him.......I'm pretty sure "Rocketman" the boyfreind had no idea what he was messing with either.......:D