I would love to burn these MFrs alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I thought I could watch anything and I shut it down early. Sad. Just sad. Even worse there are children and women out treated same.

Originally Posted by coach
I dont think think the OP had any issue with race. All the guys in THIS video were white. Im white, and dont have a problem with it. I dont see anything about "white" in the original post, and it was never edited. I posted next a few minutes later. A few posts down someone called them rednecks and if you have ever been to a dairy farm you'll see...they are. I will also make this statement and dont have a problem doing so. "Rednecks" or "Whites" kill or abuse more animals in the name of sport then any other race in the world. Where I live, they have a annual Woodchuck hunt, sponsored by a local campground. a hundred idiots drive around in their trucks and shoot woodchucks from the road to see who can kill the most. Then they have to bring them back for the count and at the end, they are all just disgarded. They call it rodent control. Last year the count was something like 600 for the 1 day event. Like a woodchuck in the middle of a field is really bothering any of them.

I dont think the annual woodchuck hunt is anything like that.It is a fun day for hunters you disgard them because they taste terrible.the woodchuck holes are hard on the tractors and ankles have you ever stepped in one.I personally love the hunts.

I dont think the annual woodchuck hunt is anything like that.It is a fun day for hunters you disgard them because they taste terrible.the woodchuck holes are hard on the tractors and ankles have you ever stepped in one.I personally love the hunts.[/QUOTE]

HA-HA, Who asked you...:tongue: Dont forget, I have your tranny hostage!!!

:biggrin:

HA-HA, Who asked you...:tongue: Dont forget, I have your tranny hostage!!!

You don't have my tranny hostage! My alternator yes! But I can tell you my only complaint with the annual woodchuck hunt is that they aren't 20,000 of them slaughtered. They are worthless. The ONLY thing 'chuck lovers can point to is that they airate the ground, but they're holes break the legs of horses,wreck farm equipment, undermine small foundations. I spent alot of money to build this purpose built rifle to do nothing but terminate wooodchucks....and it does it well.

REM700.jpg

If you want Donnie I can catch-n-release one under your front porch and we can see how well it gets along with your cats.

You don't have my tranny hostage! My alternator yes! But I can tell you my only complaint with the annual woodchuck hunt is that they aren't 20,000 of them slaughtered. They are worthless. The ONLY thing 'chuck lovers can point to is that they airate the ground, but they're holes break the legs of horses,wreck farm equipment, undermine small foundations. I spent alot of money to build this purpose built rifle to do nothing but terminate wooodchucks....and it does it well.

REM700.jpg

If you want Donnie I can catch-n-release one under your front porch and we can see how well it gets along with your cats.

You guys are a trip...Cody started as soon as I walked into the garage this afternoon. I was talking about certain people who live for the damn woodchuck hunt just so they can kill. I totally agree with doing away with them if they are doing damage, but these idiots would be killing something else if they could. They arent killing to prevent anything, they are just killing.

And I do have Kevin's tranny hostage...

In my neck of the woods, bald eagles are coming back. One of their foods is woodchucks. We let them take care of the woodchucks for us.

This thread made me think of that total sub-human scumbag Michael Vick! What a POS he is.

This thread made me think of that total sub-human scumbag Michael Vick! What a POS he is.

I agree. He may have done his time, but he never should have been allowed to play ball again. How am I supposed to tell my players what a role model is when the league lets CONVICTED CRIMINALS play amongst the real hard working athletes that OBEY THE LAW. He can say he is sorry, but if he hadnt got caught, he'd still be killing dogs.:mad:

I agree. He may have done his time, but he never should have been allowed to play ball again. How am I supposed to tell my players what a role model is when the league lets CONVICTED CRIMINALS play amongst the real hard working athletes that OBEY THE LAW. He can say he is sorry, but if he hadnt got caught, he'd still be killing dogs.:mad:

The worst thing is he has more street creditability with some now...

All I can say is WOW... People like the one's in the video are the very reason I carry a handgun with me... I would rather be judged by 12 than to be carried by six..

This video brought tears to my eyes... how can anyone be that heartless to chuck life into a river like that??

I broke down and watched this...
These people have no heart, class or soul...

You guys are a trip...Cody started as soon as I walked into the garage this afternoon. I was talking about certain people who live for the damn woodchuck hunt just so they can kill. I totally agree with doing away with them if they are doing damage, but these idiots would be killing something else if they could. They arent killing to prevent anything, they are just killing.

And I do have Kevin's tranny hostage...

Well woodchucking is a good time but killing them does keep them under control. leaving them there does keep them coons out of your trash. The birds of pray do eat them as well, but so do i. They are some of the best meat to eat. they are grain feed. Thats what we feed our cattle. About another 3 months i hope to be out having fun.

that turned my stomach.

Isnt that how serial killers get started? Torturing animals?

I can see that scum going home and smacking his wife and kids around. His need to show he's a tough guy over weaker/dumber animals definately will spill over to people. It's in his head that he is not doing anything wrong and it's fun. Very sad.

I have done some elec. work on a dairy farm. I watched how they treat thier cattle and let me tell you they do treat there cattle like ladies. I fact there is a sign posted that anyone caught hitting them will be fired and prosicuted. The people that run the farm are very good to there cattle. All you have to do is give them light taps on there rumps and the will move. A dairy cow is a very timid animal. We have had to get in the pins from time to time and just a slow walk towrds them will make them move. some of the cow will walk up to you just for a scrach on there head and then move on. Dont get me wrong it is a little nerve racking to get into a pin of 500 head but they move so easily. THERE IS NO REASON TO BEAT AN ANIMAL THAT WAY!

The NFL is the worst place for role models, scumbags rule there... Ray Lewis was involved in a murder in Atlanta during the Superbowl several years back and he is a god in the NFL. Michael Vick did not only kill dogs... he brutally electrocuted them, slammed their heads and the ground and tortured them... he is sub human but a NFL MVP candidate! Ben Rothlisberger may be a serial date rapist. Ram's Leonard Little killed a woman pedestrian in a drunken driving murder, got probation and then had another DUI a couple years later... the list goes on and on and the one thing the NFL does not care about is ethics IMO...