I would love to burn these MFrs alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lead the way...wouldnt be the first jaw I broke on someone hurting an animal.:mad:

Wonder how that redneck would like to be poked with a pitchford? :mad:

I agree with you...burn them alive. I'm such a softie for animals that I can't even click on the sites you provided, but I can gather what you're talking about.....it's a sick world isn't it?

I couldn't believe that girl doing what she did. I don't know if I would have shot her or not if I had seen that happening. A very bad thing. Bitch.:mad:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I'll take your word for it and join in with you guys kicking some ignorant ass! I tried to watch it and I couldn't get past the first 30 seconds of that clip. :mad:

I could'nt watch more than a few seconds...they deserve the same treatment:mad:

put these SOB's as human shields for our military.
Dammit someone needs to beat these ****ers within an inch of their life!!

I couldn't watch much. I agree let's burn them. But what dies "white" have to do with it?

typical p.o.s. punk azzes that wont go heads up with another man because the fear of getting their azz whooped is too much to bare so they take their frustrations out on these poor creatures, one can only hope that people in their respective communities will recognize them and dish out some good ol justice on these worthless skin puppets.

I work cattle twice a year on my ranch plus help other farmers in my area work theirs and I can tell you we DO NOT handle ours like that! I had a cow kick a gate back on me and the gate hit me in the face and blooded my nose and it took me to my knees but I sure didnt take it out on the cow. Those guys need to have the same treatment done to them or maybe hit them in their pocket book and also have them spend some time in jail to let them think about what they did to those animals. They are some sorry bastards!!

Sick people no doubt and they should be punished but in reality are they any worse than those who support and condone rooster fighting or dog fights? After all, we have one national sports hero who's career wasn't stopped by it and a musical sub-culture that sings about it and we all know what color they are, right? So, let's leave color out of it and just say that there are some sadistic people out there of all races and if life was fair they all would be punished.

i agree, but stupidity spans all races. lets not have one group of ignorant people represent their entire race.