I was going to start another "look at my shiny car" thread,

GNRick

Retired member
Car at 9AM Sunday 5/1/11, then at 4PM the same day. Paint is about a week old. Marks down the side are just a reflection.

Attachments

• HPIM1007.jpg
    HPIM1007.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 398
  • HPIM1013.jpg
    HPIM1013.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 418
Still looks shiny to me...:biggrin:

Thats how my luck goes as well. My car was supposed to go in for paint in February, but I lifted the heads and didn't want to be doing a motor pull over the new paint job so I pulled the motor to replace the head gaskets and install studs. then we got really busy at work, 97 hours in one week, 78 the next, 75 the next... I just dropped the motor back in the car an hour ago !!! Tranny is bolted up and motor mounts bolted...thats it. My painter is a family member and is busting my ballz about getting the car to him.

Your car looks great!!

Bryan

here's couple of my project

Attachments

• IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0850.jpg
    IMG_0850.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 351
Man I can't wait til my car looks that nice...my factory paint sucks bad and the car only has 43k on it.

Bryan

I was out driving around and transmission wouldn't shift out of 1st. Also lost reverse. So the tranny pull wasn't on my planned list of things to do. I'll start a new thread on "how to ship a transmission?". Nice car Fastdiesel. Did you combine the rear bumper fillers? If you will be placing a gnx emblem on the trunk, there is a thread on the exact placement of it with measurements. That's what I did. I also got an ASC sticker for the driver's door.

I was out driving around and transmission wouldn't shift out of 1st. Also lost reverse. So the tranny pull wasn't on my planned list of things to do. I'll start a new thread on "how to ship a transmission?". Nice car Fastdiesel. Did you combine the rear bumper fillers? If you will be placing a gnx emblem on the trunk, there is a thread on the exact placement of it with measurements. That's what I did. I also got an ASC sticker for the driver's door.
the bumper and filler had them custom made.And thank you for the prop's so is yours the gnx emblems no im not gonna put them on. No emblems for me.

Hey fat diesel can I see some more pics of the bumper and fillers?? What's custom about them bs a regular bumper?