I want everybody to know EXACTLY who is who

A BIG Hats off to Bruce @ PTS Xtreme Transmissions

He really went out of his way, Very buisy that is, to take the time and get the info I needed on my transmission. I just want everyone to know this guy is a,"A1 +guy," and will get you what you need when it comes to transmissions.

85TurboTtype said:
Janistrans???

Tried to do a search for this gentlemans name and .....nothin?? I just cracked the h*ll outta my trans. and am in need of some serious help... Didn't know if I should buy a new one or try to get it fixed... That would be really close to me!!!

You cannot go wrong with Vince Janice. He rebuilt mine and it is rock solid. Before you do anything give him a call and I promise he will shoot you straight. Let him guide you through the process. He actually saved me money when I thought there were other things I had to buy. I can also back this up with seven other transmissions that I know get pounded on.

BTW - Vince does not have a website just give him a ring.

If you're in New England, another good name to have for transmissions is Maximum Performance/SRA Transmission in Portsmouth, RI. http://www.maximumperformance.biz Ask for Buddy Souza, the owner. He's been building transmissions for years, and he's equipped with both a tranny dyno (Ford-powered :eek:) and Mustang chassis dyno. He correctly diagnosed and repaired a very troublesome tranny that I had rebuilt twice and still was acting the same. His tranny dyno came in very handy for that.

Regards,

Trans Needed

Sooooo If I'm In Mass And Want A Tranny Yesterday, I'm Making About 400 Hp Now And Will Soon Be Making About 5-600 Rwhp Within A Couple Months, Where Can I Get A Good Trans At A Fair Price. And In Short Time?? I Understand Their Are Plenty Of Good People Listed Above. But They Seem To Be Far Away. Is It Possible?? Any Help Would Be Appreciated!!!

California Performance Transmissions

Does any one have any feed back about this business. The owner is Art Carr. I just noticed that his names is not on your list. Im not trying to sound like a smart ass I just really want to know because im in the market to have my tranny rebuilt and i need a new T/C. I have two options and i was thinking of sending my car out that place of business because im always training in the field and have no time to work on my car(im in the Marine Corps). thanks.

Then there is only one place to go,,,PTS

PTS Xtreme is the place to go for your transmission. Bruce has taken the 200 to the extreme. No pun intended. He has torn these transmissions down and found the weak spot and replaced them with billet parts. The craftsmanship is second to none. Look I know I may sound biased, an I have very good reason to. His transmission is in my 10 sec GN. Bottom line is he stands behind everything, and I mean everything. To quote him "If you break it I want to be the second person who knows it broke, so I can make it stronger, better, faster!"
I'd be happy to go into my story if you wish, just PM me.

Evaddave

here is the link to his site.
Performance Transmission Services

For sale

Hi everyone,
I'm new to your forum and so glad to have found you through youtube. I have a 1987 Buick Regal T Type WE4 that has a new motor, paint, etc. I would like to network with you experts to find a buyer. I have a complete run down of what has been done to the car.
The new motor has less than 500 miles on it. Looking for offers!
Please call Cheryl at 561 629 4979