PTS XTREME is pleased to promote a late Easter Special on the XTREME SERVO!!!!

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
PTS XTREME Transmissions is pleased to announce the release of our new 2004r XTREME Servo line. Piston surface area is approximately 15% LARGER!

PTS XTREME "XTREME Servo Asssembly" comes with two 1/4" lip seals , 2-3 seperator seal, and cover o-ring.

Can be purchased with an adjustable pin to assure accuracy.

Also pictured is the complete PTS XTREME XTREME Band/Servo Kit.
This kit includes Alto wide PTS XTREME designed, welded anchor band, PTS XTREME Exclusive Billet anchor pin, PTS XTREME Exclusive adjustable servo pin, return spring, and of course, the
NEW PTS XTREME "XTREME SERVO ASSEMBLY"!

PTS XTREME XTREME SERVO ASSEBLY : $149.99 (Retail) Easter special, $105.00 (till March 21, 2008)

PTS XTREME XTREME SERVO with Adjustable pin: $175.00 (Retail) Easter special: $130.00 (till March 21, 2008)

PTS XTREME XTREME BAND/SERVO COMPLETE KIT: $235.99

This product is so new that it is not even on the website yet!
To order, please call shop at 916-739-0510
9:00 -5:00 M-F PST

These parts can also be purchased through Kirban Performance, Merritt Performance, Janis Transmissions and SE Turbo Performance.

"WE4"
Bruce
Performance Transmission Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Attachments

• Servo1.jpg
    Servo1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Servo2.jpg
    Servo2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 177
  • Servokit1.jpg
    Servokit1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Servo3.jpg
    Servo3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Servo4.jpg
    Servo4.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 174
Gotta love the purple anodizing!:eek:
Nearly all my units get the purple servos from another supplier. I need to see one of these.

Looks good...
Brian

I saw these in person the other weekend... simply an awesome piece!! It was nice meeting Bruce in person finally as well!!

K.

Man, what a day!!!

I have been on the phone most of the day. These things are flying off the shelf. ;)
I hope the laser can keep up... LOLOLOL :wink:

They are a very nice piece and work GREAT!!!:cool:

BTW; These are being made in NC by Richard Clark aka:GNXRCTB

Bruce
WE4
Performance Transmission Services

Russ stuffs on the way.
NO1B4ME : Will talk with you tommorrow. Thanks.
"WE4"

Bruce I'm not sure to what the 15% larger is referring. Does it mean 15% larger than a GN 694 servo, or is it 15% larger than your previous design?

That looks like you started with Sonnax piston and cover

Actually looks like a cross between a Sonnax and a Superior.;) (But, I know they are not)
I will be calling in for one of these as well.

Brian

kirban reunion buddy Test Drive 87' GN Tranny

Hey Bruce,

as i would have thought, only the best and coolest products come from your facilities. Guy's if you all want the best work done on your trans, Bruce is the man you want. Bruce quick question, I had the car up on lift today and read these numbers off the tranny, 8884224, curious how can i tell if this is an 2004r. Can't wait till december to have the master work on my GN. Hey would you sign my dash? Thanks for all you've done for us Bruce!!!!!

Mike Bradshaw