PTS Xtreme Sheet Metal pans available again!!!!

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
Osterman Enterprises Inc. has taken over PTS Xtreme and is making the sheet metal pans with Bottom Feeder Sump System (TM) in conjuction with Bruce (WE4) again and they are available through dealers throughout the States. Osterman Ent. in Northern Ca. sells them as well as CK PERFORMANCE will now be stocking and installing these pans exclusively. BRAD LAY Motorsports in Louisville KY. will as well. MIKE KURTZ in Houston has them as well. Mike's Transmssion in Lancaster Ca. has them as well. You can always contact me for info and inventory. I can be reached at OSTERMANENT@aol.com or 916-739-0510 and leave phone number. name and time zone. You will be contacted within 24 hrs.
SAME ORIGINAL QUALITY , PARTS AND FIT. SECOND TO NONE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT.
GO WITH THE BEST & ORIGINAL PAN KITS FOR THE 2004R

WE4
Bruce
OEI

More to come. Just taking me a bit to get all transferred over. You can ALWAYS contact me and I still have alot in stock. The new site will be up here shortly. Time and money, two things I am short on right now, LOL Who isn't ? Thanks for the reply and like I said, Best pan kits on the market available again. I am also heavily into my oil filter sales which I am a WD for and can be seen at KandPengineering.com. Have a good stock of them as well. #1 product at SEMA last year. Discounts to all TB.com members.

transpts0036-jpg.168922

PTS Xtreme ALUMINUM DEEP PAN
Holds 5.5 qts ATF, 4 7/8ths inches deep, weighs only 4.0 lbs, made from T6061 3/16ths sheet metal aluminum, heli-arc welded, drain plug bung welded in, and Trademarked Bottom Feeder Sump System, full installation kit.
$329.95 + Freight

PTS Xtreme ALUMINUM SHALLOW PAN
Holds 2.8 qts ATF, weighs only 3.0 lbs, 2 3/4 inches deep, drain plug and Trademarked Bottom Feeder Sump system, and installation kit.
$329.99 + Freight

I just installed one of Bruce's shallow pans with the bottom feeder sump. Awesome setup! Great design, and NEVER have to worry about the trans sucking up air while launching/accelerating. Plus Bruce is a pretty decent guy to deal with :)

Thanks again for everything Bruce!

Nick

You are MORE than welcome. Keep in touch Nick. What did you think of the billet oil filter? Is that awesome or what?

Bruce
We4

Awesome X2, I'm running the Shallow pan as well.
Bruce, I need to change my Filter. PM sent.

Todd

Bruce, the billit oil filter is an AWESOME piece! I have the pan, and transcooler installed. I have yet to install the filter, but that will happen soon! I will be taking some pics over the weekend of the pan and trans cooler install over the weekend and will post them.

Nick