I spotted this TTA sitting in a parking lot with no tags in MA. Anyone here?

Sinical

I was driving around aimlessly on Sunday morning with a cup of coffee as I generally do and spotted this thing about 30 mins from where I live. I had to turn around and take pics. Has no plates. Looks like it's been sitting for a bit b/c of the grime but the tires have air so who knows. I'm just curious.

dd24b6ae.jpg

f1f0fd39.jpg

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Unfortunately I did not. I realize now that I should have. Maybe I'll go back after work and get it.

I was driving around aimlessly on Sunday morning with a cup of coffee as I generally do and spotted this thing about 30 mins from where I live. I had to turn around and take pics. Has no plates. Looks like it's been sitting for a bit b/c of the grime but the tires have air so who knows. I'm just curious.

dd24b6ae.jpg

f1f0fd39.jpg

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.
If this is the one sitting at a gas station near Norwood,Ma not sure of the route it has been their for years and has a cracked block and is "not for sale" last time I checked. THANX KERRY

I went back and looked at it again after work yesterday. It is not in Norwood. The interior is MINT. Has 43k miles and the body is clean and straight with the exception of some rust starting to poke through where the rear spoiler mounts to the hatch.
8de8c125.jpg

c289f28d.jpg

3e93a4c8.jpg

VIN (hard to read)
0a93d1f5.jpg

I wouldn't post the VIN...this could lead a potential thief to its location.
The car looks like it will clean up real nice.
Put a note on it with your ph#, and ask them to call you even if it's not for sale,if you strike up a conversation you may find that it might be for sale after all,or you can ask the person to call you if + when it does come up for sale.
I've ended up with more then 1 car like this in the past.
Ps... I would remove the vin pic as rafs t-type says,if i was the owner i wouldn't want it out on the internet.