I saved a T Type! And not just a normal one......

That is one hell of a deal for $2,500. Congrats.

:cool:

Car looks like it will clean up very nicely.

I have known Cliff for a very long time....And passed on the car on more than one occasion...Just didnt want a project right now.He wanted me to come and take the car and get it running right...But I just never had the time to go and get it...(Luckily for you...Because the Price would of surely went up...;) )

Good luck with it....Glad to see somebody is going to do something with it.

Nice looking cars guys. If either of you want to email me some pics at full rez I'll host them on my site for ya.

-Jade

Thanks for all the replys guys. I'm going to do my best to put it into good as new shape. I can't keep my eyes off the thing since I got it. The alleged production #'s i've found on the internet say only 463 were made in 1986!

troGNman : Car was located in Keansburg.

19TTA89 : Hey man thanks alot. Didn't you live in Keansburg yourself? I've seen a TTA around there must have been yours. And Cliff definetly is a good guy. He was very helpful with getting everything together. He stopped everything he was doing to help us move things and get it up on the flatbed. And then he was letting me know of all the things I would probably need to do with it. Very honest and straight up guy. I had a hard time prying it out of his hands at first lol. But he did me real good on the price, I could never complain. Right now he's working on this gorgeous Chevelle over there I wish I could get my hands on as well. ;)

Originally posted by F8L WS6
Thanks for all the replys guys. I'm going to do my best to put it into good as new shape. I can't keep my eyes off the thing since I got it. The alleged production #'s i've found on the internet say only 463 were made in 1986!

troGNman : Car was located in Keansburg.

19TTA89 : Hey man thanks alot. Didn't you live in Keansburg yourself? I've seen a TTA around there must have been yours. And Cliff definetly is a good guy. He was very helpful with getting everything together. He stopped everything he was doing to help us move things and get it up on the flatbed. And then he was letting me know of all the things I would probably need to do with it. Very honest and straight up guy. I had a hard time prying it out of his hands at first lol. But he did me real good on the price, I could never complain. Right now he's working on this gorgeous Chevelle over there I wish I could get my hands on as well. ;)

Yeah...I was in Keansburg...I moved in August To Hazlet...(Behind Holy Family School)...Magnolia Ave.The TTA is gone...And I have a 86Gn now...Cliff is definately a good guy...I have known him for about 20years now...If I would of had a place to put the wh1 I probably would of grabbed it...But the garage is full(As is the Driveway)...Too many damn cars...lol

I will pm or e-mail you my phone#(Send me yours also) If you are interested in going to raceway park one of these Wed.Or Fri. nites...To do a little Racing...Or hanging out.There a few guys I go down with..I am going to try to get down there this week,So far the GN has gone 10.54@128 on Drag radials and a street chip...(23psi)I want to see If I can get a 30 or so on the same setup...Without having to go to a race chip.(Hopefully the motor stays together....:eek: )

If I didnt have to get a new Z71 Tahoe for the wife...I might of grabbed my old TTA back again...It was a great car,And ran very well.

Shawn

Side note. Ok it may sound funny but....... I keep going out and just sitting in it and thinking about all the things I want to do to it. LOL
That doesn't sound funny to me! I do it all the time. I call it brainstorming!:D Nice find. We are all jelous!

Hey, these cars are a huge money pit so to save you the trouble and being the fact I am a nice fellow I will give you your money back for it right now! lol Great find man!! I am jelous of yah. When you get her cleaned up and back on the road it will be worth a heck of a lot more than what you paid for it. These cars are going up in value everyday and ones like yours are going even faster with the low number made of them! Take care of her Daniel Ray

How can I tell if a car is supposed to be a WH!,the car picure below could be one ,someone said it came up as one...
Thanks Dennis:)

Originally posted by BandAid
How can I tell if a car is supposed to be a WH!,the car picure below could be one ,someone said it came up as one...
Thanks Dennis:)
The paint code would tell you.

And I didn't waste any time tearing it apart! I spent my Sunday morning tearing it down. This poor thing could use some help. ;)
629834_77_full.jpg

WHO PUT CHOCOLATE MILK IN MY DAMN RADIATOR!??!? :mad:
629834_73_full.jpg

Bunch of cleanup required. If anyone wants to lend me any help in my other thread here about it. It would be much appreciated!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=155428

Well i'm sure you are familiar with the parkway so I would be exit 109 off of that. I frequent 37 in Toms River on the weekends. Only a 30 min trip if that.

I live in a town called Atlantic Highlands. :)

Well i'm sure you are familiar with the parkway so I would be exit 109 off of that. I frequent 37 in Toms River on the weekends. Only a 30 min trip if that.

I live in a town called Atlantic Highlands. :)

109 drive past it everyday coming to work. Lots of action coming up......you will see us:eek: :)

I hope so! I"ve seen a few nice GN's / T Types cruising 37.

We usually meet up at the smaller Wawa or at the Stop N Shop parking lot until we get booted.

Look for me in one of these! :D

629834_81_full.jpg

I hope so! I"ve seen a few nice GN's / T Types cruising 37.

We usually meet up at the smaller Wawa or at the Stop N Shop parking lot until we get booted.

Look for me in one of these! :D

629834_81_full.jpg

On 37:confused:

If so you have to know us

It is possible. You've probably even been in the same lot as us.

A bit back I remember we were in the small Wawa lot and there was a nice T Type or GN (Can't remember which now) On some Draglites. Also as few weeks ago on my way out of TR there was a really nice T Type also on Draglites we saw as we were getting on the parkway. That time I was with a buddy in his white Camaro.

If you ever see a couple F-Bodies hanging out at the small Wawa it's probably us. :D

It is possible. You've probably even been in the same lot as us.

A bit back I remember we were in the small Wawa lot and there was a nice T Type or GN (Can't remember which now) On some Draglites. Also as few weeks ago on my way out of TR there was a really nice T Type also on Draglites we saw as we were getting on the parkway. That time I was with a buddy in his white Camaro.

If you ever see a couple F-Bodies hanging out at the small Wawa it's probably us. :D

Yea I have seen you guys, but none of you guys ever want to run:( :D J/K

That was snormans ride, there is 7 of us. I am sure you have seen reaper231 70Grand Prix with a 455 in it. Cool we will be out soon...real soon....:D Do you go on NJR message board.

Believe me I know better than to run you guys! And with 7 of you. I'm stayin off the road then. I'll bring my pickup so then I won't have to get beat up. :( :D

I'd love to hang with you guys though. I don't get to see enough badass G-bodies. Next time you guys are down we should meet up. I'm usually down in the White 02 WS6.

And no I don't think i've heard of the board? Got a link?