i put my iac back to 00 (problem solved)

charlloots

SMO-CUM
well after setting my iac between 11- 20 and reset mt tps to .42 and shut the car down in between settings like everybody says to do blah blah i had nothing but trouble such as stalling and very sloppy idle rpms would not go over 675 @ idle

what i did was reset everything( changed vacum lines and check valves) to where it should be except the iac which i set @00 tps.42 , bl 128, rpms 750-775 vac a steady 14 all readings @idle from scanmaster car warm 170 degrees( im thinking its somthing to do with the kb prochip)

go figure well the car idles smooth with the slighest chop and pulls like a pitbull in heat

this might help those having problems after reading all the iac treads anyone else have there iac set at oo
ps. my car is modified,champion iron ,bgc intake ,redstripes,te-60,atr3indp,ex wastegate,pres fm, and so on

The ECM controls the idle via the IAC. What you have done is you've opened up the throttle blade such that the ECM is no longer in control, therefore higher idle. The 00 command indicates that the ECM is not "asking for air" to get idle up, and it's "waiting" for idle to drop some before it command air. You need to check into getting the a chip that will make a 750 idle instead of 675. Fluctuations in atmoshere may make your idle climb.