I needed help again (it is hard to find good help these days)

WOW i need to find me someone like her. damn. i cant even think what to type. fill free to send pics my way anytime. Tell her i said she is a nice looking lady ;)

MYBABY87SS057.jpg

bgn311 i cant see your pics over here so i will have to view them as soon as i get home ;)

psiedv6 YOUR HORDING. I know you are!:D Is your wife site up yet? remember when I asked to be your friend, it still stands you *astard.:biggrin: :biggrin:

I love Brazilions:tongue:

WOW i need to find me someone like her. damn. i cant even think what to type. fill free to send pics my way anytime. Tell her i said she is a nice looking lady ;)

Trust me, she all ready knows it, you Dog. Why do you have to wait?? to view or did something fly over my head?

cant view it since im still located over seas and they have alot of the images blocked. im just blessed to be able to see psied pics.

Check it out!

You want hot! Check it out ! she's french Canadian & from Alberta,wadell87 fixed me up with his sister lol

WyomingHookerfrAM.jpg

Lou, is this just a small sampling of a very large collection you have? You are one sick puppy! Please don't show us you in a group shot. I would'nt:eek: be able to take it!!:eek: :eek:

Lou, is this just a small sampling of a very large collection you have? You are one sick puppy! Please don't show us you in a group shot. I would'nt:eek: be able to take it!!:eek: :eek:
Wrong! I work on Buick's & take all sorts of abuse from its owners, What could be sicker than that?