I need these Parts sold"take a look"

Sold

Exhuast-sold
headers-sold
Tires-sold
EGR plate- sold pending reply
A/F guage-sold
turbo shield, headlight bezel-sold

the intake is technically still forsale someone e-mailed me about it but i waiting for a reply

stock MAF is still forsale new price 15 shipped

thanks to all who bought stuff.

Are you going by your pms or who posted here-i didnt see anyone before me post for the bezel?

Majorboost I sent you an email regarding the 2 stock intercoolers & the scoop/shroud assembly, but it was returned. Please send pics of the aformentioned items to me when you can. Thanks.

can you send me your paypal address again tried the one you gave me ng.will try again later(a/c and coolant lines)jim

Everything is sold I really can't believe the response should have done this along time ago.To everybody thats sending M.O I'll give ya 7 days to get them to me, or I will repost 4sale. To all the PP folks I will ship out tommorow or the next day I need to get some boxes for stuff. Thanks again guys this gives me more money to throw in the black hole of the regal lifestyle :)

I assume the intercoolers & shroud are sold to me since I told you I would take them? I haven't gotten an email from you to confirm this as of yet.

Everything is sold I really can't believe the response should have done this along time ago.To everybody thats sending M.O I'll give ya 7 days to get them to me, or I will repost 4sale. To all the PP folks I will ship out tommorow or the next day I need to get some boxes for stuff. Thanks again guys this gives me more money to throw in the black hole of the regal lifestyle :)

I've been workin some long hours. Tomorrow should be the end of it so I should be able to get the MO out to you then.