I love seeing stupidity!

groumoutis

We have our camper parked at a campground year round. This year we have new neighbors and I can't wait for the end result of this genius set up. It is like watching NASCAR just for the crashes.

image-219545388.jpg

I know the guy who owns the RV and he said that his friends set it up while he was at work. I have a feeling that his friends don't like him so much!

I don't think it would be so bad if it wasn't supported by the wheels and more support on the frame but the suspension on the wheels has to make it a little sketchy. The other stupid move is that when he was at the campgrounds he parked his cars right in front of the camper. Try explaining that to the insurance adjuster. Two totaled cars and a totaled RV all in one claim.

If there are kids playing around at the campground (either yours or someone else's), you just may have to be the responsible one and do something about this before a tragedy occurs.

It looks like a cabin I drove up to see in NC....
I never even got out of the car.

My wife gets mad at me when I say stupidity should be painful. But you can't fix stupid and ideas like this cull them out.

I work for the University of Florida, driving around campus is like an autocross but with moving cones. There are 60K+ kids and professors trying to commit suicide by vehicle and you have to dodge them or stop in time to allow them another chance to try again later. These are our future doctors, lawyers, leaders and teachers and they aren't smart enough to cross a street or ride a bike.

Mikey

Wow!

Reminds me of the neighbors trampoline, similar setup that his three kids use.

You just can't fix stupid....

stickybones said:
If there are kids playing around at the campground (either yours or someone else's), you just may have to be the responsible one and do something about this before a tragedy occurs.

I have already said all I can say to the owner. I have told both my boys who play with his boys to stay away from the front of the camper. From what I understand the campground owners son in law is the one who set up the camper.

If his friends set it up it doesn't say much about him!
The company you keep.

D