I love my Christmas present

mapmaker

My Buick has been hanging out.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389332396.126588.jpg

Gonna make it easier to install the converter I just got from Dusty.

Pretty cool for people who don't have high ceilings to accommodate a regular lift!
Can we have some info on the lift? Price, where to buy

Do you have those platforms bolted to the floor?
Ceiling height?

Pretty cool for people who don't have high ceilings to accommodate a regular lift!
Can we have some info on the lift? Price, where to buy

Do you have those platforms bolted to the floor?
Ceiling height?

I have 9ft ceilings, the lift will rise 42". Full lift my Buick almost hits the lights. I paid $2,300 from Northern Tool.
The posts bolt into the floor. One of the things I really liked about this one, besides the mid height, is each post and the pump are on wheels. You can unbolt from the floor and wheel it up against the wall if you need room for something else. You can also put different sets of anchors in the floor to accommodate different width vehicles. It is rated at 6,000 lbs. It's ideal height for a rolling seat.

It was real nice last night taking the rear sway bar off getting ready for that DSE bar I ordered from Scott.

Sweet!!! I can't wait to get one for my garage. This rolling around on the ground has gotten old.

I have 9ft ceilings, the lift will rise 42". Full lift my Buick almost hits the lights. I paid $2,300 from Northern Tool.
The posts bolt into the floor. One of the things I really liked about this one, besides the mid height, is each post and the pump are on wheels. You can unbolt from the floor and wheel it up against the wall if you need room for something else. You can also put different sets of anchors in the floor to accommodate different width vehicles. It is rated at 6,000 lbs. It's ideal height for a rolling seat.

It was real nice last night taking the rear sway bar off getting ready for that DSE bar I ordered from Scott.
Hi Ryan,
Your Order will go out today, I will PM you the UPS tracking number as soon as it leaves..

Thanks Again for your order!