I Love Muscle Cars.

MrSharky

I’m putting this Post here because this topic most represents the mindset of my question. If it is modded and moved to a more appropriate Topic, so be it.

Mustangs, Chargers, Challengers, Impalas, Corvettes and Camaros are back, in full force. They are considered the historic Muscle Cars, reborn.

My question; (which may have been asked previously) is this: Will the Buick GS,GN or GXN be reborn? If so, how and why? If not, why not?

I’m putting this Post here because this topic most represents the mindset of my question. If it is modded and moved to a more appropriate Topic, so be it.

Mustangs, Chargers, Challengers, Impalas, Corvettes and Camaros are back, in full force. They are considered the historic Muscle Cars, reborn.

My question; (which may have been asked previously) is this: Will the Buick GS,GN or GXN be reborn? If so, how and why? If not, why not?
most of the cars you mentioned arent muscle cars to a true enthusiast... people forgot that then camaro, stangs and challengers were pony cars, corvette was a sports car and impala was just a passenger car.

My lifelong goal is to have my own car. Not purchase one of my own, but to have one marketed with my name on it, such as a special edition.

I am an engineering student and I am going to specialize in R&D. Basically, I want to work my way in the door with GM and convince them to let me develop a team to "bring back" the GN.

There were some pix floating around the board about 3 years ago of a "remade" GNX that was boasting a supercharged V6 but it was front wheel drive.

Similar looking to the Pontiac G8 as we know it today.

A FWD GN would be horrible. RWD (which we know won't happen) or AWD would be the only real options IMHO

Some concepts....not the greatest idea to bring it back like this imo.

GN
0510phr_spread_z.jpg

BuickGN.jpg

Riviera
buick_riviera_concept_wide_main.jpg