Grand National TRADE for GTO/Chevelle/Camaro/Firebird/Hot rod/crossbones or ?

Very nice looking Nova I am up on lake superior in WI city of superior & hers a link to Vid of GN from today stock wheels are back on it & I still dont like them but seems like others do

I would sell or trade the over 500HP stage 1 motor out of my car for cash I would want $6K or a car cycle truck rod etc worth $5-10K in trade or part trade & part cash with a nice built up sb or BB chevy

TRADE FOR A HARLEY

Attachments

• SUNP0002.JPG
    SUNP0002.JPG
    645.3 KB · Views: 14
If it came with cash sure but only bikes I would take even are a crossbones or some badboys I dont like big twins with out springer forks very much

are you meaning GN or just its motor & trans as I would swap them even for bike but for whole car I would need about $7k diff

Hello i have a 1969 RT/SE project car for sale on ebay right now. I would really like to trade with someone or i could sell the car and buy your car outright. This Charger is a real 69 RT/SE car i have a clear Utah title and a perfect broadcast sheet and the fendertag is still present in the engine compartment. Would be a high dollar car when restored. I am willing to work out any kind of deal with you if intersted. Thanks Dax

looked at pics of charger & its one hell of a nice project charger to restore I just cant do the work & dont want to or have for that matter the funds it would take to get it sweet but you should have no problem selling or swapping it as them 68-70 chargers are cult cars & seems like every body wants or dreams of one

sounds like nice camaro but swapped GN for a 68 camaro & very happy with it but hope someday to get a stock GN