I lost my wife to m.s.

That's terrible man.My condolences.At least she's out of pain now.
As long as she lives in your heart,she will live on.
Any children involved?If so,they're going to need you real bad for a while.
Time will diminish the pain,but every once in a while......:(
The only thing you can do is be glad you had some time together and remember her with love.:)

So sorry to hear this.My prayers are with you.This subject hits close to home as I have a good friend who suffers from m.s.

Originally posted by leo wagstaff
only 31 years old! I cant believe this.

how do i go on?

will it get better?

:confused: :(

Leo,

First, your grief is normal and to be expected.

You will get through this initial period following this very "earth-shattering" loss, with the love & friendship & support of all those who know & care for you. Seek them out...they will be honored you did.

If you are a member of a church, synagogue, or temple, please share this trial with your church-family also.

You are never alone so long as you can see and accept the hand(s) reaching out to help you.

Please do not try to walk through this alone or lonely. Get with people...this is not a time to "hibernate" or withdraw.
Leo, we are told to be "thankful at all times", but in the shock & sorrow of your loss, this can seem a difficult time to do so.

When you can, take time to consider how very blessed you were to have had the love of the wife that you now understandably miss so much. Genuine love such as that remains with you forever. Many people live their entire life without such a gift, even for a short while.

Your wife loved & cared for you very much, Leo...and she always wanted the very best for you...never forget that. Right now that includes making sure you're eating/sleeping/resting well, and taking good care of yourself.

Like so very many have learned when their world seemed turned upside-down, just get through each day in the healthiest way possible...and just live one day at a time, in the company of all those who care for you.

That would make your wife happy, I'm sure. You certainly never wanted her to suffer, and she doesn't want you to be in pain now.

HTH & please know we'll be here for you, also.

thankfully we had no kids. this all happend in a weeks time. she was a writer and she touched people and made good friends and fans worldwide. now everything seems pointless.

Sorry about your loss Leo :( you and your family will be in my prayers.

Jesse

our prayers are with you man.. Be strong and remember her and all the wonderful times together you guys had.. Time will help.

Leo, I am very sorry to hear about your loss.
I know what you are currently feeling as I went through a similar situation almost a year ago next month when I lost my girl friend.
I can't even describe the feelings I felt as I never experienced them before. I was in shock for a very long time and went through many changes. I dont want to go into the details of everything here, but I want to offer you a hand and an ear if you need someone to talk to. I am finally getting back to my old self. It took a lot of help from friends and family. I really learned a lot about myself through this experience. Please email me at the_dude_nj@yahoo.com
I would like to help anyway I can.
Lee Josephs

Leo,

I can't begin to imagine how this must be for you. I wish there was something comforting to say. My prayers and condolenses go out to you.

I have nightmares about what you're going through. I am very sorry this is happening. Concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other and don't try to not be sad. That has to be devastating, but you will make it. At least you got to enjoy a relationship that many live their lives never knowing how great it can be. Thoughts and prayers for you.

Leo,

Sorry to hear this. You're stuck dealing with something that has got to be awfully tough. It's always hard to hear about when someone who should have had so much more life ahead is lost. Hang in there, and be strong, but don't be afraid to rely on friends and family if things get hard to deal with.

Leo,

I am so profoundly sorry for your loss. I wish there were something to say to help you out here. I will offer my prayers for you. Open your heart to our Lord and take comfort in him.

Roger

Leo, you have my sincerest condolence on your loss. I wish for you that the shock of your situation were lessened.... it will come in time. Right now take comfort in the good times you shared with your wife and cherish them bro....

ps

If you need something the TurboBuick community is here for you.

Geoff

I'm very sorry for your loss Leo. I don't know what else can be said, hang in there. My sister has MS, and two of my wifes' aunts also. Its a terrible ailment, and hopefully they find a remedy soon. Take care...........

Leo, very sad to hear of your loss. Your wife was certainly too young. It's going to take some time but just be strong and take it day by day to get through the grief.