I just came off the dyno

WARBIRD1989

I just came off the dyno and hear are the results, 321 torque 354 horsepower at 14 pounds boost, pump gas only. What was factory? The car has done 11.90 at 123 mph on the quarter-mile. I would think I should be more like 400 horsepower, but I guess not with the boost so low.

Rebuilt block steel caps

Roller camshaft

Pored heads

3800 stall

Completely rebuilt transmission

373 gears

60 LBS

PT 51 Turbo

Aluminum pulleys

Larger aftermarket throttle body and intake

3" exhaust

Ex wastegate

Airbag

Trans break

MSD

150 amp alternator

Unfortunately I cannot provide the Dyno information, his printer was out of ink, but I can tell you this most of the run took place between 4800 and 5400 rpm in fourth gear.

Alright, I've got a PT51 and on about 20psi I made 360rwhp ~455rwtq. Some of the things that I noticed is that you dynoed in 4th, you should be in 3rd I believe. Is your converter a lockup? If so you'll make better numbers with it locked. You've got really nice numbers at the track, I'm guessing the cam really helped you with the top end. What kind of boost were you running at the track?

14 psi at track. I did a 3th gear run ,the number were just about the same like 340tor and 310hp,

yes its a lock up

14 psi at track. I did a 3th gear run ,the number were just about the same like 340tor and 310hp,

yes its a lock up

did you have it locked? Those numbers make a little more sense, but still seem very low compared to the numbers you're making at the track.

4th gear?

Why would you do that? Your tire speed would be 160+ mph.

So you run 123 MPH at 14 PSI?

I was thinking the same thing, especially with a PT51. I think I would get a new gauge and double check what you're set at, if you have an autometer gauge the tend to be way off after a couple years of use. I have a hard time believing that ported heads, cam, and on almost 10 lbs less boost, you ran 10 mph faster than me in the 1/4.