I installed a 9.5 vigilante LU today...WOW!

F

faststkr

This thing feels greaaaaaat. Its a -0- pump lock- up and the car runs like a champ! As of now it gets a thumb up for first impression. A lot of people said running a big turbo on the street would have some lag up till about 10psi. well I build the car up a little and it screams. Also riding around slow and easing into the throttle its pull like mad.
Note Im running a bone stock long block!

That's great! Did you get a big puffer yet? Skip all the bull and get the TE-45A with 66mm wheel and some 72's! Instant mid 11's or faster.

bahh-
get some msd 50's and flog it with the smc dual nozzle alky kit ;)
errrrr thats what i hope to do on my 4.1 car :eek:

Originally posted by faststkr
This thing feels greaaaaaat. Its a -0- pump lock- up and the car runs like a champ! As of now it gets a thumb up for first impression. A lot of people said running a big turbo on the street would have some lag up till about 10psi. well I build the car up a little and it screams. Also riding around slow and easing into the throttle its pull like mad.
Note Im running a bone stock long block!

I hope you have a hardened stator in there, or you're going to be sending that converter out to be redone when it breaks. And if its a non hardened one, rest assured, it will break.

the vigilante is a nice upgrade,it was the only thing I did before I took my car to the track the second time.With just that mod I dropped .5 off my 1/8 mile time!seriously,no bull!