i hope someone doesnt get ripped off (ebay)

Tooo funny... I think he is reaching.. but there are some sucka's out there that do not do thier homework and will buy it.. On the other hand look at the buy it now price 15k. NADA LOW RETAIL is 20k so the dude knows I am sure.

wow console is even predrilled for a phone :rolleyes: engine is detailed to the max...prob has the GNX turbo cover "new" in the box :p I would buy it for the current bid though!!!:cool:

I think he must have had his elementary school kid do the GNX that was put on the dash board (with no number by the way). He must have the GNX gauge cluster in the same box as the GNX turbo shield, stored in the same closet as the GNX wheels no doubt.

I believe that's called fraud, isn't it.

Those front seats ROCK! They look like the Recaro's that were in my GLI. I'd LOVE to have those in the Buick.

The auction has now mysteriously ended. Click on the link and see. I wonder what happened???:confused: :confused: :confused: Maybe he read this thread and realized people know what he is up to?:D

Originally posted by turboscott
The auction has now mysteriously ended. Click on the link and see. I wonder what happened???:confused: :confused: :confused: Maybe he read this thread and realized people know what he is up to?:D

Nah, he's just going to buy some "real" GNX parts from 95firehawk and put them on his "real" GNX then he'll be able to get twice as much for it.;) :D :)

TOOO FUNNY.. OK Which one of you emailed the guy and asked him who sold him the crack?

Originally posted by aperrego
TOOO FUNNY.. OK Which one of you emailed the guy and asked him who sold him the crack?

i e-mailed him first thing this morning, but no reply ....

THE BOOMERANG COMES FOR YOU...SOONER OR LATER

Originally posted by 3mta3
is it fraud if you're to dumb to know what you're selling

Yep...Ignorance is no exception under the law.

What's REALLLLLY dumb is when "someone" mistakenly believes they can get away with fraud w/o consequences.

Now that IS truly "dumb as a rock".

Originally posted by MeanBuicks
...and the rare, spoiler delete option. :p

d'oh i missed that focusing on the chrome, i wonder if this was actually another butchered WE4?