I have over 100 items on ebay. Mosty GN stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been off work for over 4 YEARS because of a spinal injury and i am NOT collecting unemployment. I dont work because i cannot get around sometimes when the nerves are peaked!

I am not a vendor, i have owned over 20 turbo regals, and i am just cleaning out the garages and listing it piece by piece, all my stuff is used off my personal cars.

I never made any rules to not allow off site purchases, actually i prefer to sell here CHEAPER than the prices listed on ebay.
Facebook is nice too because i can list all in one spot with a price and photos already available for folks to see.
Ebay allows me to list the item, show all the pictures, and post a price there, not everyone on this site is on ebay, and not everyone on ebay is on this site.

This way i am not trying to post pictures all over 4 different sites, and text...
Feel free to make offer here for any item listed on facebook and ebay.

Sorry if your offended that i am just trying to sell off a few parts to make ends meet. Ive had to sell off a few toys this year to pay my bills. Eventually i will have 1 car, sell my house, and just have the clothes on my back.

Not sure in the relevance in your response. My wife has terminal brain cancer and I follow the rules. I don’t have the whoa is me and I should make my own rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure in the relevance in your response. My wife has terminal brain cancer and I follow the rules. I don’t have the whoa is me and I should make my own rules.

So where does it say i cant list items for sale and link to ebay?

Geez I have to open the page and show it to you? Aren’t you a staff member? Maybe query among your peers.

So where does it say i cant list items for sale and link to ebay?
I'm not sure about the link part but it does say you can't sell in this section if your doing it to make income.

At the end it does not matter. Your a staff member, do what ever you want.

If we the normal members do something wrong. Forget it, we can get banned even.

Geez I have to open the page and show it to you? Aren’t you a staff member? Maybe query among your peers.

I read the above statements and rules. I dont see what you are talking about not being able to link to other sites for parts for sale.

Now you are on my radar, i noticed you sell a lot of parts. How would you like to start paying to sell in the parts for sale section as a vendor? You and your buddy start lashing out on me for no reason.

Find me the who said what about not being able to send a link to ebay. YOU seem like you read it some where, lets hash this out.

I'm not sure about the link part but it does say you can't sell in this section if your doing it to make income.

At the end it does not matter. Your a staff member, do what ever you want.

If we the normal members do something wrong. Forget it, we can get banned even.

Income, lol, I paid for the parts i am selling in a round about way. They came from my cars. So ill leave it at that.

First off no one has been "banned" for selling items that I recall ever. Second, he did not list the parts here he shared a link. He IS NOT A VENDOR, I do know that. He is a long time member of the board, longer than me.

1972Chevy I see you are a new member. You know i can see IP addresses. We don't need new members lecturing people on the rules, unless you are not a new member and this is just one of many aliases...

First off no one has been "banned" for selling items that I recall ever. Second, he did not list the parts here he shared a link. He IS NOT A VENDOR, I do know that. He is a long time member of the board, longer than me.

1972Chevy I see you are a new member. You know i can see IP addresses. We don't need new members lecturing people on the rules, unless you are not a new member and this is just one of many aliases...
Let me know your thoughts on the PM that horndog just sent me, i see he included you on the topic / your name was on it and he pmed me

Status
Not open for further replies.