I have no forward gears

1975ssnova

My car sits alot,I only have 15K miles on it since i redone it 7 years ago.Could something be sticking inside of trans?I drove it last weekend and parked it.I got in it to park it in another area and it will not move foreward.It goes rite into reverse though.I hope this isnt toasted already.I was going to replace the filter and see if i can see anything obviously wrong.This is my first 200r4 trans.It is a TCI unit that is supposed to handle up to 450hp and i am only at 380hp and 411tq.So if anyone has any ideas please post them up for me.Thanks

photo.php
photo.php
O.K I made sure it is at the full line with fluid,Took the shift linkage off and shifted it by hand on the trand and it is the same way(no forward gears)Still goes rite into reverse.I do not have a pressure guage rite now but will get one to test it with new filter on it.I could not help myself and droped the pan.There is some material in the pan but not more than normal i would say.the filter was not clogged up with sludge and i dont see any hard parts anywhere in it.The fluid is still red and does not smell burnt.I think i got a problem in the valve body.I forgot to mention in my first post that my speedo stoped working just before i got to my driveway also.If the govornor was to stick would it do this?And is the govornor located in the tail shaft housing or part of the speedo gearset?I would like to lighten it up some so it shifts a little sooner without all the RPM at normal driving.I know you can adjust the TV cable alittle to help this as long as you dont go overboard.I would rather lighten the gov.

photo.php
photo.php
And is the govornor located in the tail shaft housing or part of the speedo gearset?.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oVP53P0LGQg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Im not too good at embedding. This vid show where the governor on the 2004r is.

Lightening the Gov weights will raise the shift rpm/speed. Adding weight will lower shift rpm/speed.
Tightening the TV cable also raises shift rpm/speed and increases shift firmness.

If you have no movement in drive the forward clutch or od roller clutch is suspect. The governor has no effect on this