i have lots of gn parts for sale,stock and performance i have a new dataloger

What size turbo u looking for
hey how are you I am looking for the biggest turbo I can use, I am making some changes right now due to junk lifter from comp came, on my 3rd set on a brand new rebuild. So while I am @ it I want to try a much bigger turbo the 5857 I have now is awesome but I am a adrenaline junky and want more acceleration= more boost

I'm also very interested in powerlogger setup plus what injector chip combos fo you have. Pm me a phone # where I can get ahold of you ,thank-you Joel

I am interested in a bunch of your parts- driver side front fender, trunk lid, data logger, chips maybe other stuff, I have a rebuilt T-70 turbo with 0 miles- my number is Matt 347-680-8642 or send me your number so we can talk, I would be able to pick up in person.

I am interested in a bunch of your parts- driver side front fender, trunk lid, data logger, chips maybe other stuff, I have a rebuilt T-70 turbo with 0 miles- my number is Matt 347-680-8642 or send me your number so we can talk, I would be able to pick up in person.
i forgot to ask how much you want for the t70 and its always a pleasure talking about these car thanks man.

hello i have lots of gn parts heres some of them new power logger set-up 150, i have a set of 87 front fenders with gn emblems,i have several new cam sensor caps with led 50, i have lots of ttweaked chips and injector combos, i have a wire harness out of my 87 gn 150, i have stock airbox setup50,i have a set of tubular a arms 75, i have aa complete stock set of internals for lc2 get @ me with your needs, i have a ac pump and hoses and the condensor in front of the radiator 200, i have a black trunklid in good shape100, i have a plnum with stock throttle body 100,i have 3 oil pump assemblys for gn,50 each, i have a radiator hold down in good shape40,i have coils, ignition module and cam sensor setup complete, 200, i live in maine and have lots more stuff let me know what you need, i have 5857 turbo billet wheel, i have a stock watesgate nuckle which is portedwith a 3inch downpipe i am taking off my car this week 200,i have a complete set of grey trim for interior 75, i have 2 stock master brake setups for 87 the electric pump 1 has accumulator ball 1 doesnt,1 with ball 150, 1 without100, i have piules more stuff that just off the top of my head i hope you all enjoy your turbo6 cars this year thanks for looking. i am looking for a big turbo for my car willing to trade or buy thanks again

the oil pump assemblies you talk about is that the timing cover assembly,and if so ,could i get acouple of pictures of them front and back
thanks brian