I have a new edition to the family!

blackshoebox

Staff member
On Oct. 8, 2007, after 23 hours of labor, Alexis Nicole was born. She was 9lbs 15 ounces and 21.75 inches long. All Natural birth.(GO WIFE)

l_173fda7de62b76588e368e35f581733b.jpg

It is a cool feeling to finally be a Dad, after 9 months of waiting. :biggrin:

congrats

beautiful baby. Almost 10 lbs. Holy crap. Props to your wife.

Thats awesome. She is beautiful. I love the name. congrats. best of wishes to you and your family.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thats great congrats!!!!
A kid is a great ADDITION to your family.
(Imsure you were just a little excited):biggrin:

Thank you everyone for the kind words! Now Alex and I just have to start a Jr Dragster savings account LOL. Here is a pic of her not even one day old yet...I am in love!
l_865ac40627d0fbdc694237203e0d1289.jpg

Congratulations.....

Children are a true gift, one that keeps giving for a life time. She's a cutie....

Congrats Alex,

She is a beautiful baby. Way to go mom, great start to the family there. I am sure Steve is lining up behind the happy grandparents for a chance to babysit, hahaha. All the best to you all.

Shev

congrats

Congrats alex, she is a beautiful looking baby, may the good lord bless her and watch over her.

Wow !

Haven't been too active on the boards these days...I just saw this. A BIG CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH ( and the rest of the family ). Your sleeping days are now OFFICIALLY OVER ! (Way to cheer you two up, huh !). With all respect of the father, as beautifull as the mother, (thank heavens):) I can sit back and hear uncle Steve feeding the niece all the gearhead racing statistics, already.;)
'Real nice...glad for you both"
CONGRATS !