I hato do it, but I think Im gonna sell my old car.

disco stu

It was fun, and went pretty quick for old stuff. But it's been sitting for 3 years now, and is not doing any good. I was gonna save it to build a race car. When you have a street car, you want a race car and vice versa. I have the street car now again, and is very much a version of the other that is full weight and accessories. Can't afford to do both. I don't even want to pay to fix the powermaster that just went out, and don't want vacuum just because I hate the way vacuum boosters look. I'm going manual. But I need good brakes for that. Race car has good brakes.

So I guess I'm gonna strip the good I need off of it and get rid of it. But that means the new car gets new Aerospace brakes. And since the rear brakes in the race car are already on a race prepped 9" I guess that will go in it as well. Don't need it, but the geometry is better and made the car 60" very well. And it also has a v1 intercooler, so I guess that will get swapped over too. HR bar, And a few other things.

Makes me sad though. That was my first GN. It taught me alot.

It was fun, and went pretty quick for old stuff. But it's been sitting for 3 years now, and is not doing any good. I was gonna save it to build a race car. When you have a street car, you want a race car and vice versa. I have the street car now again, and is very much a version of the other that is full weight and accessories. Can't afford to do both. I don't even want to pay to fix the powermaster that just went out, and don't want vacuum just because I hate the way vacuum boosters look. I'm going manual. But I need good brakes for that. Race car has good brakes.

So I guess I'm gonna strip the good I need off of it and get rid of it. But that means the new car gets new Aerospace brakes. And since the rear brakes in the race car are already on a race prepped 9" I guess that will go in it as well. Don't need it, but the geometry is better and made the car 60" very well. And it also has a v1 intercooler, so I guess that will get swapped over too. HR bar, And a few other things.

Makes me sad though. That was my first GN. It taught me alot.
I still remember the ride you gave me in it in Indy in 2006..I was ****ting my pants on a 1-2 pull!

Jason

Sniff.

Yeah, It made me poo poo my panties every time I let the little red button on the shifter go. I can't put whta I need in it, but I can't really get anything out of it. Sucks.

So what you are saying is that you want the SVO.....ok ok ok, I think I can let it go for an even swap, you talked me into it.

Just because you are a fairly nice guy.

Sad to see her go man. One of the first cars I ever witnessed as a true "race ready - lets do this $hit"

Sad to see her go man. One of the first cars I ever witnessed as a true "race ready - lets do this $hit"

That is one of the nicest car related comments I've ever heard. I guess I'll let the Turbo Metal Hippy thing slide. rofl.

(you didnt see it in Indy) :redface:

I'll stop with the hippie references. I was joking....and now I feel terrible. Just horrible.

What's your address and I will send a nice scented candle. :biggrin:

What do you want for the TR? I have a nice F458 just off the truck, 53 miles on it, Marinello Yellow. It's not mine, so I have no problem trading you for it.

Let me know.....the window is closing:biggrin:

Not a fan of yellow, but if its a F458 i'm cool with it. You can call me Nancy if you wanna trade me that. Be buy to drop it off tomorrow morning. No, tonight. :biggrin: