I gotta say it was a good day

Weazel

This just in,alky is good
Oh man, I am just LOVIN' life right now. My buddy's back in town from working offsite down in Mississippi for the shipyard I work at. He's kinda a gearhead, so we rounded up 5 cars and rolled out to the local 1/8th for street night. It was my GN, a friends FAST LT1 Camaro, an '87 Vette, an '00 Regal GS, and a '91 200 Audi Quattro Turbo. A bunch of other friends came to watch It was nice and cool, and the cars were loving it. My friend's Audi was disappointing at high 10s in the 8th with a bad misfire (that he just now found out about). My friend in the bone-stock GS ran a 9.55 in the mid 70s, his best ever. The friend with the Vette ran a 9.2 (bone stock, rookie driver, faster than I thought he'd be). The friend's LT1 Camaro ran 8.5 with some crappy launches, and I got my best of 8.33 at 84 MPH in the mighty GN (with my only sub 2 sec short time of the night, 1.999). I trapped a couple at 85.xx mph too, so I know that this baby's got some 8.0s in her.

It was awesome, nobody could belive how fast the GN was (and it's slow by TR standards). I beat some trailered 'stangs and ran tough with a done-up Firebird in the bracket race (but of course lost due to my crappy RT). Then we had a few drinks at the pub, I shot a -14 on Golden Tee 2004 to win that. Man, it's just been one of those days I guess :D

Hope everyone else is having an awesome start to their Labor Day weekend as well! Enjoy and be safe!!!
:cool:

You didn't even have to use your A.K.??

Sorry, I just had to say that.

Sounds like a good time. I need a good day like that.

i gotta go cuz i got me a drop top and if i hit the switch..
i can make that assssss drop!

today was a good day

great song

Originally posted by KillrV6
i gotta go cuz i got me a drop top and if i hit the switch..
i can make that assssss drop!

today was a good day

great song

That was the first thing I thought when I read this thread.... old school.:p

(In the middle of that song).............

......... felt on the big fat fanny pulled out the jammy and killed the pooh nanny:D :eek: and my jimmy runs deep so deep so deep put her ass to sleep (hea hea)....... woke her up around one she didn't hesitate to call Ice Cube the top gun!

That was my fav part of that song.... LOL!

Old school rulez:) :cool:

Re: (In the middle of that song).............

Originally posted by 86brick
......... felt on the big fat fanny pulled out the jammy and killed the pooh nanny:D :eek: and my jimmy runs deep so deep so deep put her ass to sleep (hea hea)....... woke her up around one she didn't hesitate to call Ice Cube the top gun!

AWESOME, that first line was the one I couldn't remember. Good job catchin' the old-school CUBE reference all...that stuff rules.

"...just yesterday them fools tried to BLAAAST me...saw the Po-Lice, and they drove right paaast me..."

I still play that song in my head everytime I roll by a 5-0.

HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL!

THEN I HIT THE SLAB AND I'M COASTIN,
TOOK ANUTHA SIP OF THE POTION HIT THE 3 WHEEL MOTION
:cool: YEEEEEEA FOOOO

that song kicks asssss:cool:

even saw the lights of the goodyear blimp and it read "ice cube's a pimp"

funny thing about that song is everygirl i ever..... you know.... because of that song i make them call me "top gun"

how bout check yo self

now thats a tight song :)

ya betta check yo self befo you wreck yo self

cuz shot gun bullets are bad for yo health :cool:

.......... Drunk as hell but no throwin up half way home and my pager's still blowin up!:D

That song has been in my head all day now and to tell you the truth I don't mind it........

It's nice to see that there are so many old school guys that still remember this stuff (glad I'm not alone):) :cool:

Originally posted by 88 CuttyClassic
comming straight outta compton crazy muthableeper named ice cube!

From the gang called N/ w/ attitudes...
When I'm called off I got a sawed off
Squeeze the trigga, and bodys are hauled-off
You too will pay if you f'k with me
Tha po-lice are gonna have to come and get me...

THAT is an awesome song!

ha

i woke up to my clock radio blasing "respect yo self" by NWA

THAT song is sweet too:p

Originally posted by KillrV6
ha

i woke up to my clock radio blasing "respect yo self" by NWA

THAT song is sweet too:p
not to bust your bubble but it's "express yourself" i was listening to it today.

"woke up quick at about noon, just thought that i had to be in compton soon, gotta get drunk before the day begins before my mother starts bitching about my friends"

out the door and damn near went blind young **ggas at the path throwin up gang signs. ran in the house to grab ma clip, wit da mac 10 at the side of my hip, yelled out side and i pointed my weapon, just as i did the fools stoped stepin. hoped in the '4 hit the juice to mah ride. i got front, back , and side to side.

haha!

ah yeah your right express yor self. i always get it mixed up:D