I Got my Buick back.......yayyyyyyyyy!!!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
Ill write a story later....but a short version is I traded my buick a couple months ago...traded back for her today!!!!! I WILL NEVER PART WITH HER AGAIN......LESSON LEARNED....thanks to Brent (novi331) for trading back...there will be a good story to tell and hopefully with a happy ending for everyone!!!

Is it the Sage Green E85 Buick? If so, that is one sweet ride. I wouldve been having anxiety attacks after getting rid of it if i were you. Its awesome you got her back.

yes its a e8 car......but Shes dark blue metalic..thanks!
2012-06-02_20-01-04_444.jpg

What the hell were you thinking Gary?o_O I've talked to once but I could tell you're a Buick guy not a fag after all.:p

Wow Gary! I didn't know as I've not been real active here in the last couple of years but I am so happy for you as I know that is a special and super nice Turbo Buick! Looking forward to reading and hearing the long version when you post it up. Hope to see you again sometime soon....

Thanks Rico, I'm on my way...

Charlie....lol.....im so lucky I could back up and trade back.....i plead temp insanity....

Evans....thanks...a hopefully well written story will explain my lack of judgemnt....