I got banned from steak n' shake!!!

Buicksx2 said:
>>>>100% correct in that statement...........you fit right in with alot of the TR guys..........want vendors to sell you parts at below their cost on a group purchase, warranty them when you break them when you don't tune right, run too much boost and not enough octane etc.

That's something that has been bugging me for the last several years!!!! It's gotten so much worse in the last few years!!!

You are cheap and should be ashamed and would have been better off not even making a post like this.

TurboDave said:
That's something that has been bugging me for the last several years!!!! It's gotten so much worse in the last few years!!!

I'm with you on that one. The world of instant gratification, and wanting to complain is has had a growth rate faster then any cancer.

Hey it's turbo time,

You picked the wrong forum to post that crap, but I’m sure by now even you have figured that one out! You were better off posting that crap on the ricer boards; here we have a different breed of people who don’t put up with that kind of BS. Aren't you sorry you opened up that can of worms? Boy I wish I could’ve seen the look on your face when you realized this was not a good idea. As someone already said have you chosen a new board name yet?! What a jerk! :mad: :mad: :mad:

If it were up to me you'd be banned from here too, just for being such a crackhead.

TurboDave said:

>>>> I'm with ya there Dave, bottom line it's a race car you break it you own it end of story.

1985 T-Type said:
its turbo time -Have you decided on a new screen name yet?

What a loser! :rolleyes:
how about "LOOSER6" or "CHEAPSKATE6"
my rule of tipping is to wait until the cow is fast asleep then quietly walk up & push her over very gently. OH we're not talking about cow tipping .
if the service is top notch 25%
if the service is good 20%
fair 15%
poor 10%
believe me I'm NOT defending this looser in any way shape or form, but,we have all had a waitress that was worthless, the one that hates her job, the one that never returns to see if you need anything else, & is to busy talking to her friends that just came in to chit chat.
now the waitress that have a great since of humor & put up with me & laugh & joke they are the ones that get the 25%+.

...wow......what a useless fckn thread.....waste of time

Agreed. This has been waaaay too drawn out. If the kid hadn't gotten the point by MANY posts ago that he acted badly, there is no hope for him. I find it strange that people would bother to post something that has already been repeated several times, just to gang up on somebody. Dozens of posts that essentially say "yeah, what he said". How lame. What a waste of space...

buickpower said:
Agreed. This has been waaaay too drawn out. If the kid hadn't gotten the point by MANY posts ago that he acted badly, there is no hope for him. I find it strange that people would bother to post something that has already been repeated several times, just to gang up on somebody. Dozens of posts that essentially say "yeah, what he said". What a waste of space.

Yeah I agree with what You said. :eek:

lol, i never said i'm not a hypocrite. :p somebody kill this eyesore of a thread already!

buickpower said:
Agreed. This has been waaaay too drawn out. If the kid hadn't gotten the point by MANY posts ago that he acted badly, there is no hope for him. I find it strange that people would bother to post something that has already been repeated several times, just to gang up on somebody. Dozens of posts that essentially say "yeah, what he said". How lame. What a waste of space...

Apparently you dont go to TbS.com much....

And Dave and Richie,just look at the thread in the lounge started by Gary Wells on TbS.com to see exactly whats wrong with the Buick community....

I cant wait till most of the orig owners of these cars pass away...Just hope most of em were smart enough not to breed. :)

steak and shake is not a real restaurant like outback, or fazoli's. It is fast food with a waitress, I get better service at Hardee's and they don't expect to get a tip. It's not my fault the waitress chose a career path that tops out at $2.13 an hour. Maybe if it didn't cost seven dollars for a burger equal to two dollar burger at any other fast food restaurant I would leave tips, I actually went to a different steak n shake last night and it definitely took about 20 minutes before a waitress even came over to ask us what we wanted to drink. Talk about service, between the five of us we left a total of $6.00 for a tip. :eek:

its turbo time said:
steak and shake is not a real restaurant like outback, or fazoli's. It is fast food with a waitress, I get better service at Hardee's and they don't expect to get a tip. It's not my fault the waitress chose a career path that tops out at $2.13 an hour. Maybe if it didn't cost seven dollars for a burger equal to two dollar burger at any other fast food restaurant I would leave tips, I actually went to a different steak n shake last night and it definitely took about 20 minutes before a waitress even came over to ask us what we wanted to drink. Talk about service, between the five of us we left a total of $6.00 for a tip. :eek:

Your the cool kid huh.

Kids like you...are why adults like us....can't stand kids like you.

beatdeadhorse5.gif
beatdeadhorse5.gif

No Doubt Joe.

Obviously this guy has gottn' the message. He's just a Kid in High School still learning what not to do.

TIP means...To Insure Promptness. Take your bill and times it by 2. Ex. $50x2 =100 move your decimal point and $10 is yor 20% tip. Throw a couple bucks on top of it. Waitresses,Waiters,Bartenders etc. Bust Azz every night. Hook em' up

He is a young BUICK guy. Take it easy.

NUFF' Said?

its turbo time said:
steak and shake is not a real restaurant like outback, or fazoli's.

and I suppose they weren't real people either... :rolleyes:

Man, you are a pr!ck to the bone, aren't you?

Oh well, by the time you get it, it will be too late. Have fun choking down that special service!

You are a real fu***king a***hole! My girlfriend used to be a waitress and she thinks you must have a penis the same size as your brain. It's not right that you took advantage of someone who was giving you free stuff, and then not even leave them a tip. Get a life man! :mad:

broke1 said:
Apparently you dont go to TbS.com much....

And Dave and Richie,just look at the thread in the lounge started by Gary Wells on TbS.com to see exactly whats wrong with the Buick community....

I cant wait till most of the orig owners of these cars pass away...Just hope most of em were smart enough not to breed. :)
--------------------------------------------
Why on earth would you want a group of people dead?
Especially Buick people, and turbo Buick owners at that.
Was it something that I said or did?