I did a stupid thing.

op: There is no gloom and doom to worry about. The car will sputter and kick like mad if you get into it. Add some better fuel to dilute it (E85 is great) and you'll be fine.

Don't worry, he won't damage the engine, GNBrett says so. 91? 94? It's cool, it's all the same shit anyhow right? No worries. Like I said, to avoid damage, pull your boost and timing down if your chips adjustable and you'll be ok. If you can't, throw some xylene or toluene in to raise the octane. The way to mix is here http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/misc/octanebooster.html

Now why would you lead the guy in that direction of altering a known good tune and then have to put everything back .. I dunno that seems more risky to me than just leaving what he has and run a half tank out and add the 94 back in or add a few gallons of 100 call it good ...

I highly doubt that his tune was so on edge with 94 that 91 would BLOW it up .. for the OP ... there is a big big difference between running 25 psi and 24 degrees of timing on a 110 octane and then going to 91 .. vs running lower boost on pump gas 94 and then going to 91 ...

If he needs a reminder to stay out of it ... just pull the wastegate rod off the puck assembly and run around with ZERO boost until you burn out half tank !

Keep it simple !!!

Pull 1-2 psi off the boost, if you have a controller. When I lived out west all I could get was 91, just detune it a bit. Or drain the gas and put it in your yard equipment/boat/toys and refill with 94.

I also suggested that. Just yank a few psi off. And I don't want to assume his 94 tune was safe or on the ragged edge. I've no idea, that's why I said to play it so safe since his information was so limited. If he tuned like soo many people here, which was to fill it up with the highest octane they can find, and keep making runs while advancing boost and timing until he seen knock, then started to back timing off to where it didn't knock any more, then I highly doubt that 91 octane would keep knock at bay with timing advanced for 94. I'm not buying that. It's not logical. If you're tuned to the point where 91 would be good enough and you're running 94, then that's just as silly. I can't make any assumptions. That's why I said to play it safe. OR toss about 1.5 gallons of xylene in and call it a day. Either way, there's no way in hell I'd run ANY performance car with gas that was three full points less that what it was tuned for, and HOPE I can remember to not floor it or some other stuff. That's not prudent. What if it's really hot where he is right now, and he happens to be running a stock thermostat? Hell I don't know. There's nothing wrong with making the car's boost and timing near factory conditions for just a tank of gas. It's totally free, and is super safe. Sorry for wanting to be so prudent with a car that takes such huge amounts of time and money getting it to where you want it.

Holy shit if it's that big of a deal just use your handy dandy sharader valve on your fuel rail and DRAIN THE TANK!!!!!....Mike

It's not a big deal at all. Wow, someone is making it unnecessarily dramatic. To the OP, just drive your car, keep out of boost beyond 12 psi as others have stated, and fill up at 1/2 tank with 93/94 octane.

If you can't prevent wot operation like turbo6smack is saying, then be worried. If you can keep from going wot, it shouldn't take too much cruising to run the fuel down and refill with your regular gas. I haven't been on regular lately but holy cow are guys getting panties in a bunch or what? Enjoy the extra cruise miles that you get to do now! The wife should be cool with it since it's her fault...

Gentlemen
I do appreciate the words of wisdom. I'll take the advice of staying out of boost and drive around like the 66 year old senior citizen I am. That's what got me in trouble in the first place. How could I have possibly made that mistake......easy I use 91 in my daily driver and was distracted. I realized the error once about $25 worth got in and stopped pumping right away. At least it's not as catastrophic as putting gas in a diesel like some of my drivers have done. BTW there is no E85 in my neck of the woods (Toronto) unless gas containing 10 % ethanol is the same thing?

Gentlemen
I do appreciate the words of wisdom. I'll take the advice of staying out of boost and drive around like the 66 year old senior citizen I am. That's what got me in trouble in the first place. How could I have possibly made that mistake......easy I use 91 in my daily driver and was distracted. I realized the error once about $25 worth got in and stopped pumping right away. At least it's not as catastrophic as putting gas in a diesel like some of my drivers have done. BTW there is no E85 in my neck of the woods (Toronto) unless gas containing 10 % ethanol is the same thing?

Amen ... enjoy cruising it !!!

Im taking a guess and you have a stock or very close to stock car?... you will be fine with 91 for the week...

You guys are SLACKIN' with your advice......going on and on about octane and no one told the guy to ditch the Flowmaster -engine choking, horsepower robbing muffler(s). :p Seriously, get a better muffler set up and pick up a minimum of 30 HP going to a Walker Ultra flow type muffler(s).
Oh and don't sweat the octane issue, like was said, drive with low boost, add race fuel, add octane booster, add Aviation fuel......any of which will work. Good to be safe, though and ask on here. Oh, and order alky control, too. We run 9.93 @ 136 on 91 octane and dual nozzle methanol, stock ECM, 3.5" MAF, and 3 mufflers. Works very well.

Im taking a guess and you have a stock or very close to stock car?... you will be fine with 91 for the week...
Ok didn't see post #4.. and Yes change the flowmaster muffler to a non chambered unit..

Just drive it without getting into the boost and run it out!!!!! Then fill it up with your usual and go easy for half a tank. It's really not a big deal. Then call Julio and get alky to play it safe. It's cheap really, and then you can have less worry when you get into it!