I Am Sick Of This Weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdpolzin

God I am soooooooooooooooooo tired of this freakin weather!!!!!:mad: I take the day off today becasue my 7 month old decided to keep me up all night. So, I get up at 6:30am to bring him to the sitters, his mom gets him tonight so my day would be free. It's like 50 deg when I get home this morning. So, now it's time to take a little nap, then I'll get up and go work on the cars in the garage. Well, i get up at 1pm and look out the window to an inch of snow and like 25 degrees outside...........WTF?????? My heater in my garage broke about 2 months ago but i never bought a new one cause, you know, winters going to be over soon............YEAH RIGHT!!!!! I think GOD HATES ME!!!! When is going to end????????????????????????????????? :mad:

Could be under water like a lot of folks out there.:frown: Spring will get here, just taking it's time.

starting out as rain here in toledo ohio , then going to snow , then back to rain tomarrow. so we ohioans understand that fealing they say 2-4 in by morning:mad:

Yeah it was sleet/rain/snow all day here. Pretty disappointing after mid-40s yesterday and I finally had a chance to get out in the garage and do some work.

Garage door went up this morning to 3-4 inches of snow on the truck :-(

I 'was' going to take the GN out (into the driveway) and clean the garage tomorrow but I would need snow tires as I am toooo lazy to shovel.

I know your pain. I felt the same, so I moved. It was hard to think I could. But I did, and it was easy to do. Now I have great weather all year round. Best thing I have ever done. I will never, ever move back to that agian. I grew up there and and wish I had done it sooner. Good luck and sorry to hear your dealing with such weather.

Well, god has read this thread!!!!! Just got off work and its 45 and sunny!!!! Whooo Hoooooo!!! To the garage I go, time to pray to the Car Gods!!!!:biggrin:

Global warming, dont'cha know?

It's "Global Climate Change" now. The term "Global Warming" is no longer fitting since they figured it's not always warm out. So now, when there's ANY change in the weather it works. :rolleyes:

The cold weather seems to be holding on here lately in the NE too.

dam i guess i can't bitzz about the 2 days of 50 degree temps here. :biggrin: , sorry guys, i lived in lebanon pa. for awhile and remember the winters there very well.......worst 3months i ever spent.

It's "Global Climate Change" now. The term "Global Warming" is no longer fitting since they figured it's not always warm out. So now, when there's ANY change in the weather it works. :rolleyes:

The cold weather seems to be holding on here lately in the NE too.

Check your facts. This winter was 1.5 degrees above normal up here, but with record snow.

Detroit area had I think it was the 4th snowiest winter on record!! Definitely had enough of winter!! Bring on the heat, just not too much...

The weather channel here says it's because of La Nina. We have had an average of 6 deg below normal! Record Snow.:frown:

We've had 250% of snowpack in the coastal range and 140% of snowpack in the cascade range. This has been a record snowfall for this area, and none of the locals can remember this much snow, this low in elevation, for this time of year.

So much for global warming.

Life sucks then your dead. No weather in Deadville, so I try to like all weather.
I've trained myself to enjoy 5hitty weather.
devilsnow.jpg