I Am Legend

Cant get a baby sitter

No way I can take the kids to see this. I may just rent the last man on earth before I go see it. I did see Omega Man a few months ago. Its good to compare all of them. A guy I work with saw the midnight showing and he was a lil disappointed. He claimed the movie was too serious?:confused: Did however say the monsters were top notch.

Great movie and good story line how they find a cure for cancer but the cure mutates making the humans into human flesh eating zombies with super human strength that can't stand sunlight, the dog is also great in the movie. :) and will smith looks in freaking awesome shape for a guy is age, what is he pushing now?, I'd say late 40's at least.

I thought it looked really good but I've heard it absolutely sucked. Disappointing, usually Will Smith has some really good movies. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD....

I went to see it last night and I thought it was pretty good. The special effects they used to make NYC look abandoned were bad a**. From reviews ive read elsewhere its either a love it or hate it movie.

James

Good

Thought it was good. I think it's definately worth seeing. I Robot was better as far as a Will Smith movie. Hard movie to compare it to though. The new Cobra Mustang was a great suprize. Thumbs up for me. I want to see the new National Treasure movie now.

I went to see it last night and I thought it was pretty good. The special effects they used to make NYC look abandoned were bad a**. From reviews ive read elsewhere its either a love it or hate it movie.

James

I read somewhere that there were no special effects, they closed down 20 blocks of Manhattan and put grass and stuff there. Pretty cool...

will smith looks in freaking awesome shape for a guy is age, what is he pushing now?, I'd say late 40's at least.

You wont be getting a job as an age guesser at the carnival.

Will Smith is 39

Seen it-

Definitely not a movie for younger kids. However, the mutants in this movie were absolutely turbocharged, SCARY monsters!!!!!

The Story was Pretty Good, but I didn't care for the ending. I guess it was ok, but just seemed like it could of had a kooler ending at least. It ended abruptly it seemed.

If you want to see a kool flick though, go check it out. There's a couple of parts that will make you jump. I'd give it 6 out of 10 stars.

Its on my "got to see" list. Along with the National Treasure. I've also heard the love it or hate it statement elsewhere. I just happen to like Will Smith and Nick Cage movies.

I know this is an old thread but I finally got around to watching this movie last night.

For the most part it was a good movie but I found myself fast forwarding through some of the slow portions like when he was looking for his dog in that dark area.

And why did he only have a lame-ass flashlight instead of a 3 million candlepower spotlight? :)

I think Will Smith did it again and is one of the best actors out there:biggrin:

I agree, Will Smith is a great actor. He had to be in this film. Will and a dog comprise 99% of the cast...lol.

Good movie, but rushed ending. Hard to say more without being a spoiler, but it could have been done better. Great job on the first 90% of it though.

I am legend..

I thought the movie was fantastic and stayed true to the original. Heston played the Dr. in the previous movie (Omega Man), but I feel this newer version was head and shoulders above the original and that usually is not the case. Special effects had a lot to do with it. The mutated humans were great. The only thing that would have been nice would to see a bit more after the ending --if U saw it u know what I mean.