I am a new 1987 GN owner

gnpiece

Hi My name is Juan from southern NJ. I just bought an 87 nash project car. I am in the process of taking the engine. It has a bad rod knock. I came here for guidance and knowledge and I value any or oall of your suggestions. i look forward to being a memeber of this forum. As a newbie I will use the search button as much as possible. LATER:biggrin:

Welcome to the club. You will pretty much anything you need here. SEARCH and ask questions. :D

Peter

Ask lots of questions, even if you feel they're stupid. You may get ignored but most of the time you will get an answer. It will take you some time to figure things out but since you're where you are there's lots of good people near you that are more than willing to help you out if you need it.

Also go to your user controls and add a location. This help to find other members near you that can help.

Welcome, the search is a great way to start. I know I didn't use it all that much and I would ask questions, and eventually I think it was Charlief1 who said, you know there is an search engine and an advanced search engine you try use those first instead of asking questions.

Almost every question I've ever had I found the answer through the search engine or someone else answering. Gr8 bunch of guys on here for the most part.

i have a running engine up here in connecticut if you need one or other parts and pieces. welcome aboard

Hi My name is Juan from southern NJ. I just bought an 87 nash project car. I am in the process of taking the engine. It has a bad rod knock. I came here for guidance and knowledge and I value any or oall of your suggestions. i look forward to being a memeber of this forum. As a newbie I will use the search button as much as possible. LATER:biggrin:
Do you know Leon Nocito? He lives in Millville and my brother in law is in Rio grande.