Hurst Lightning Rods for 2004R

SinistrV6

Valve Monkey
I bought these to use in my street rod project but they just take up too much space (30's cars are narrow!) I'll eBay 'em if one of you guys doesn't want 'em but thought I'd offer them here first.

The shifter is complete and in overall good condition. It DOES NEED A REPAIR to the plate on the outside. One of the guys on oldspower.com is making me a template for this repair but I haven't received it yet. Not a difficult or expensive repair. I am also including a NEW transmission cable bracket (the one that mounts to the pan.) The bracket is specific to the Lightning Rods.

Pics available. You pay what I paid. $300 shipped in the CONUS.

I've done many transactions on the boards without problems and I have a 100% positive feedback on eBay (eBay member name is bigoilman).

Paypal preferred. Otherwise I'll accept a USPS money order.

Do you still have them? Shipping to 07438? Let me know, put me on the list if there is one:)

Richard,

I too am very interested. I have a set and am looking for a second. Especially with the transmission braket. Not sure I have that for my first set. Have cash will pay.

Thanks,

Tyson
turbobuick87@hotmail.com

Sale pending. I'll contact those who contacted me through posts and emails in the order they were received if the deal falls through.