Huge eviction sale

Concert sound radio

Hey Brian,
I'm looking for a concert sound factory stereo for a 86 GN in decent shape. If you have anything that might work let me know, thx.

Originally posted by WFO_SS
TTT

Will get you pics been putting some hours in.I have to remove to ensure it will not crack.Not easy moving 5000 sq ft with a mezanine level full of parts in 3 weeks plus 30 cars.

Arista5 I'll talk to you Monday.

Littlestown PA about 7 miles south west of Hanover PA Contract accepted & is being signed Monday!!!

All radios are boxed up for transport at the moment. Will check thru as we unload & e-mail you back.Yes I have a few of them.

No stock Ic's with a duttneck but can get you a price to get 1 installed. Rear fillers I still suggest Fiberglass $150 shipped!

Was wondering if you might have a NICE Grand National upper door panel for passenger side.......shipped to Texas

Also....thought I might get a price on a hood sent to Texas also.

Good Luck with the move!;)

brian your phone has been busy each time for the past 3 days :(

is it off the hook?

Originally posted by arista5
brian your phone has been busy each time for the past 3 days :(

is it off the hook?

Nice talking with you Mike it has been ringing off the hook LOL

Intercooled I have Token fiberglass hoods in stock $650 or nice factory hoods $350 plus shipping.Passenger side upper in great shape $125 to your door.

Do you have any parts for a 78 Lesabre Turbo Coupe?

Looking for the window reveal moldings(seal strips) for the doors and Quarter windows.

I'm looking for a pair of thin chrome rocker moldings(only about3/4" wide) for an 86 limited. just the pieces that connect the wheel openings at the bottom.

Riken rims center piece

Any luck finding four good center pieces for the 16" Riken GNX lookalike rims?

Brad I do not have anything at this time for a 78.

turbo_canuck I should have them I'll check it out today.

Jeff no luck. I talked to the previous owner he said he never had a problem.Have you tried silicone?

Nope not yet anyway. I have been looking around half heartly for a set. I will try silicone and sure that will work. Just looking at different options.

Hey Brian, just wondering if you had sent the f-glass fillers out or did you order them from danko. Just trying to figure out when they should be here, Thanks, i will be buying more parts soon. Greg.