Huge eviction sale

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Well guys after years of arguing with the state about zoning & operating a "junkyard" my lanlord recieved an $18k fine.That being said I'm being asked to leave & rather quicklly.
This by no means Gbodyparts is going out of business.We will be relocating.Things happen for a reason & this will actually help us grow.We are now looking at a 91,600 square foot building.If this works out we will be able to keep more then 20 cars on hand at 1 time.Christ probablly 100!!
Now the problem: Moving years of overstocked product!!!
Things we want to move is interior parts.Easier to ship then transport.I pretty much have just about everything & this is a good chance to buy the items cheap that you have been putting off.
Engine part & engine bay items galore.
Stage 1 JR heads I have about 40 sets of these left.It was a Mutha moving them here & it will be a Mutha moving them again.
We were selling these for $350 complete with springs & valves completely assembled.Make reasonable offers on these.More sets bought the deeper the discounts.

Fenders hoods etc are almost more of a PITA to ship then they are to move but it is still easier to ship.
If you don't see ask. I'll also be e-baying parts as we go along.
seller name as most of you know is Bweavy.

Time limit is I have to have 30 cars out by Black Friday which is 2/11/05.
Our last day at 8209a Rosebank ave will be 2/28/05.
So that is also this must go sale.

Enjoy the sale & don't be offended to make offers. I'm not giving $1000 parts away for $10.I will still need to maintain a certain amount of inventory when we relocate.So I'm not selling it all off.

We have 4 more cars already purchased that we need to pick up but they will not be coming here.

Looks like we will probablly be heading just North across the Pennsylvania line. Bad for the VA customers who like to travel here but good for the PA guys ;) I will have the 410 285 3740 # forwarded after the middle of Feb so you will not loose contact & our e-mails will be the same.

Allright you read all of this now buy some parts!

Please do tell more about those heads and if any of them have been converted to big valves? Also you mentioned something about an alternative idea for an Automatic Climate Control setup to bogarting one out of an 86 Regal. I'm still interested, can you shoot me a PM with the details?

Thanks,

What are Stage 1 JR heads? Do they fit on a stock block? Who ported then?

Need some more info.

Also do you have a bottom drivers side seat cushion in excellent shape?

Dash panel that fits underneath the windshield with no cracks in it?

Thanks

Shifter Assembly?

I need the complete shifter assembly for an 87 GN. If you have it, will you take $50 shipped to 44074 zip code?
Thanks, Jim

PS- Sorry to hear about your troubles! Hope it all works outr okay for you!

Road trip??;)

Sorry to hear Brian,moving is a PITA especially with all those parts youve got up there:D

I could be wrong but I beleive the Stage 1 heads are the same as 8445 heads (small valve seats,combustion chamber,etc) except they dont have egr and ??,usually go for ALOT more than $350/pr for bare castings.Correct me if im wrong..

Good luck with the move and the new shop Brian!!:cool:

GN PARTS

Im looking for a set of rust free doors

Im also possibly interested in a set of heads

i would love to pick up more :(

no funds right now :mad: with the wedding.

but i do have some $ on the side for you brian when the chrome parts come back.

and also GBODYPARTS.com very reputable!

Stage 1 jr's were basiclly an emmission head.No heat cross overs & no egr drilled out.These were purchased from David Chase last summer.They came from an oil testing facility. They were ran for 3 minutes shut down & removed # & put back in the box.They tested the results of the wear on a cam for testing purposes.

Their was a link on Gnt-type that showed these out flowing the stock 8445.I have been a little busy but will try & find the link.
FrankG is doing 3 sets of these heads now & I will have flow #'s when they are done.This price does not include oversize valves & port work!!!. If you are going to get a set of heads ported & polished this would be the iron head to do it with.

They come fully assembled with valves & springs.Basiclly your getting 2 complete heads that are virtually new.There is alot more meat to do porting.

3sets of heads already sold today.

Originally posted by Sweet6
Do you have any Rust FREE doors? Let me know what you have.

We still have rust free doors. I have 2 more going out tomorrow & will get a count on driver & passenger sides & post conditions & prices.

Re: Shifter Assembly?

Originally posted by GN Junky
I need the complete shifter assembly for an 87 GN. If you have it, will you take $50 shipped to 44074 zip code?
Thanks, Jim

Jim how complete do you need it? I have several factory shifters.

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
Please do tell more about those heads and if any of them have been converted to big valves? Also you mentioned something about an alternative idea for an Automatic Climate Control setup to bogarting one out of an 86 Regal. I'm still interested, can you shoot me a PM with the details?

Thanks,

My idea on that set up since you were installing in an older body style was to find a riviera with ECC & convert it to your set up.Since you would have to modify wiring & duct work.I figured you could probablly snag a complete system out of a junk yard for $100 or less.

Originally posted by hang10
Brian- If you need any help packing up /moving give me a call.

kurt

Kurt I'll let you know when to show up with a sign around your neck saying will work for Beer & parts ;)

Brian,
I need that complete set of fillers you emailed me about. When should i call ?
Louie

Do you have a aluminum rear bumper internal brace for an 87 gn? Or an alum or steel brace with the center section cut out for weight reduction? If so, price and approx shipping to 73072.

Shifter Assembly?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by GN Junky
Thanks, Jim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim how complete do you need it? I have several factory shifters.

Hi Brian,
I need the complete floor shifter that bolt down to the floor, that's under the console. Everything from the floor up. Part that bolts to floor, shifter rod and t-handle.
If you are still not sure what I'm talking about, let me know and I will PM you my cell phone number!
Thanks, Jim