Huge eviction sale

Originally posted by BlackBuick84
Hey Brian-here's my list:
-one or two 84/85 GN wheels or 86/87 T-Type wheels
-full set of center caps(4) for above wheels
-sun visors in the 84 GN interior color
-computer controller for heat/ac system here's a pic
Thanks!

Out of 84-5 I have 86-7 I can have them powder coated to look just lke 84-5 for about an additional $225 plus shipping.
sunvisors $100 plus your core I have a few sets out there & they are perfect color match. The heat controller I should have 1 left $125.

Y-Hate I have a few but willl not ship still trying to get a box to ship 1 to Texas.

Justin I have used or new headlight bezels & marker light let me know if you want new or used. YES NEW markers are not cheap since they arte discontinued. The black bezels $80 used excellent shape $130 new

TurboBuickSix I will not have any wheels back for a few months.

'71buickg.s. cross member $45 throttle cable $50 package deal $105 shipped & Insured

Originally posted by WFO_SS
any pics?

Working on it. Guys we have been bogged down big time espescially with pics. Those of you that have dealt with us for years know we have hinest dscriptions & $ back gurantee if your not happy.

Jim that was QUICK!

wiked87gn no dequick front mounts!

Thanks for Your patience! I know response time is slow but we are trying our best. If you e-mailed we are trying to get back as fast as possible & in the order recieved.

Originally posted by evil_gn
brian,

do you have 2 15x10 and 2 15x7 wheels in stock that i can buy outright. i can drive over and pick them up this week.

email me at briandrice@cablespeed.com

Brian actually I have a used set of 10's I'm getting back in.I should have new 7's here & also a nice set of originals that are like new.
I can have new 10's here in less then 2 weeks. We haven't bought them back yet but I will let you know the price.They're only 7 months old.Let me know which way you want to go.

Originally posted by Bweavy
Brian actually I have a used set of 10's I'm getting back in.I should have new 7's here & also a nice set of originals that are like new.
I can have new 10's here in less then 2 weeks. We haven't bought them back yet but I will let you know the price.They're only 7 months old.Let me know which way you want to go.

just tried to call, phone was busy.

if you have a complete set of original, email me a price and i will most likely take them. i just dont want to have to have some donkey remove my eagle gt's from the stock wheels and take a chance on them tearing them.

briandrice@cablespeed.com

Do you have a complete set of black seat belts for a bucket seat car? I'll even take fronts or rears only if that's what you have. Thanks.

Hi,

I am looking for a dipstick and tube assembly for a 200R4. By the way, the quick ratio steering box swap went great. I love it. Do you also have the different springs that go in the power steering pump. I left the original ones in and it is "more firm". I was wanting to put in the newer springs and see how much of a difference it makes. Thanks.

You can email me at sedlon1@yahoo.com

Phil Sedlon

Do you have any stock location high performance intercoolers?
I'm looking to replace a stock (with Dutt. neck) with something more efficient.
FYI, I got the alum rear support which I ordered last Friday on Monday. DHL is great.
Leon

Originally posted by WantATurbo
Do you have a complete set of black seat belts for a bucket seat car? I'll even take fronts or rears only if that's what you have. Thanks.

Yes we have the original GM Black material all seat belts $350 plus shipping & your cores back.

Originally posted by 70 gsconvt
Hi,

I am looking for a dipstick and tube assembly for a 200R4. By the way, the quick ratio steering box swap went great. I love it. Do you also have the different springs that go in the power steering pump. I left the original ones in and it is "more firm". I was wanting to put in the newer springs and see how much of a difference it makes. Thanks.

You can email me at sedlon1@yahoo.com

Phil Sedlon

Hey Phil Glad that worked out for you not sure on where to get the springs at.Dipstick & tube $40 plus $7 in shipping Chrome tube & dipstick $65 & $7 in shipping.

Leon only thing we have ready in stock would be a Thunder fab stock location IC. $670 to your door 22 row Bar & plate with a Dutt neck. Out let is 2.5 for stock up pipe. We carry bump hoses in silicone also & 3" up pipes if you have a 70 MM Throttle Body.

Mike I got your message. I will call you in The AM been really backed up.I have that part in stock.

Hey Brian, Got the heads today (finally). We are wondering where the rest of the order is. Still waiting on the t-top latch panels and Craig is waiting on bumper fillers and something else. We assumed they'd all be coming at the same time since they were going to the same address. Any word on this? Thanks. Tim in Louisville, Ky

BTW, DHL sucks. very slow. Recommend UPS!

UPS, FED EX, USPS,& DHL.... Love hate relationship. LOL T-top latch panels from Steve Pigg in NC Dixie Monte Carlo Depot (UPS). I had 2 driver side new not driver & passenger(My fault). Steve said he would hook you up.I'll get his tracking # to you.Bumper fillers Danko in FL.(usps)

I guess DHL beat them there? All shipped the same day.
Only bad thing I noticed about DHL is when shipping is not in a major city they use sub contractors which takes a little longer.

Normally Ground I can ship to Conn. to VA. ground is next day. West to Ohio ground is 2nd day.