Huge eviction sale

"I'm picking up more down pipes from Keith on Saturday evening we sold out this week.I do have used down pipe I think it may be one of Bob Sims old pipes.Just mild steel. Let me know if your interested. I could have it blasted & ceramicoated for you."

Is this Keith Mease ????

Is he making down pipes again ????
He still owes me $5000.00 for flanges, hope you got a discount for the free parts. I like Keith, but I got burned.:mad: :mad:

do you have any aftere market headers and or 3'' downpipes for a 85 GN.

Thanks Geoff

Re: do you carry oldsmobile parts

Originally posted by 67rs
do you carry oldsmobile parts also? if you do i am looking for a complete front header assemble froma 80 oldsmobile dual headlamps, i am looking for the chrome passenger seat chrome trim on the side of high back buckets, the one that covers the metal parts of the seat.

I have the chrome e-bayed the header panel $170 I think it sold for.The chrome pieces are $25 each.

WFO-SS I shipped 11 dashes never lost 1 yet just have to oversize the box.I have a 62K mile burgundy dash but is cracked. I have a few SS guys I deal with not on the boards I will see what they have. I really suggest new & get another 15 years out of it they are a pita to swap 3 hour job.

Tuburculosis I'm down to 2 Token hoods send me your info & please make it to a business to save on shipping hoods reatil $489.00 but ask banning how they look installed.Do not ask Steve Yaklin though!Steve I already have the INSurance rolling on this if you are reading.Payment will be sent directlly to you.

Originally posted by bishir
My current goal it to get the car back together before Nats. I'll wait some more and see if you get any in. I haven't been able to find a replacement.

Thanks,

James

James talked to Jack Cotton today & we are buying the 1 he has for you.He prefers not to ship so I will meet up with him & get you another header panel.

Originally posted by lrayzer
"I'm picking up more down pipes from Keith on Saturday evening we sold out this week.I do have used down pipe I think it may be one of Bob Sims old pipes.Just mild steel. Let me know if your interested. I could have it blasted & ceramicoated for you."

Is this Keith Mease ????

Is he making down pipes again ????
He still owes me $5000.00 for flanges, hope you got a discount for the free parts. I like Keith, but I got burned.:mad: :mad:

Mike is this directed to me or James or what? Need Keith's # his bro posted it under the feed back section over a month ago.

Originally posted by gn-geoff
do you have any aftere market headers and or 3'' downpipes for a 85 GN.

Thanks Geoff

Geoff I can have an 85 built with integrated waste gate for you. Not cheap but will not charge until it's ready to ship.If interesed e-mail me.

Sorry Brian, just a general question, collections have turned up empty on his payables, just amazing he is still running the crap on other people.

I will be calling you on front fender next week.

I need a horn trim ring for my 87 GN.

Also, do you have any headers laying around?

Re: Re: do you carry oldsmobile parts

Originally posted by Bweavy

WFO-SS I shipped 11 dashes never lost 1 yet just have to oversize the box.I have a 62K mile burgundy dash but is cracked. I have a few SS guys I deal with not on the boards I will see what they have. I really suggest new & get another 15 years out of it they are a pita to swap 3 hour job.

doesn't have to be burgundy, just checking. if i can find a good used one in a different color, it's no big deal for me to dye it. i just need one that looks good w/ very minimal/no cracks (mine has 4 huge cracks from sitting for 4+ years....you could lose pencils in 2 of them!) i really don't want to spend the $$$ on a new one. i would just like a good looking one to put in so i can get my cage in. it's no show car. as far as the labor, meh, it's no big deal either. do it every day. ;)

Originally posted by Whut
I need a horn trim ring for my 87 GN.

Also, do you have any headers laying around?

I have 2 horn ring trims just in $50 each Headers are $200 for a full set repaired & ready to go with cross over.

Mike call him up & there are alot of ways to do it thru the lagal system.Let m eknow when your ready for a fender te sooner thst better ;)

Wfo-SS I'll get you some pics out Monday

Hey Brian-here's my list:
-one or two 84/85 GN wheels or 86/87 T-Type wheels
-full set of center caps(4) for above wheels
-sun visors in the 84 GN interior color
-computer controller for heat/ac system here's a pic
Thanks!

Hi Brian,Do you have a steering wheel? I am looking for a near perfect one to put in my low mile 86 GN.Thanks