Huge eviction sale

Any specials on rims? I have been wanting a set of 16x10 and 16x8 GNX style rims.

Originally posted by slipstick
Do you have a aluminum rear bumper internal brace for an 87 gn? Or an alum or steel brace with the center section cut out for weight reduction? If so, price and approx shipping to 73072.
$58 to your door I have 14 on the shelf not to mention who knows how many still on the cars.

Re: Shifter Assembly?

Originally posted by GN Junky
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need the complete shifter assembly for an 87 GN. If you have it, will you take $50 shipped to 44074 zip code?
Thanks, Jim

PS- Sorry to hear about your troubles! Hope it all works outr okay for you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim how complete do you need it? I have several factory shifters.

Hi Brian,
I need the complete floor shifter that bolt down to the floor, that's under the console. Everything from the floor up. Part that bolts to floor, shifter rod and t-handle.
If you are still not sure what I'm talking about, let me know and I will PM you my cell phone number!
Thanks, Jim

Re: Shifter Assembly?

quote:
I need the complete shifter assembly for an 87 GN. If you have it, will you take $50 shipped to 44074 zip code?
Thanks, Jim

PS- Sorry to hear about your troubles! Hope it all works outr okay for you!

Jim how complete do you need it? I have several factory shifters.

Hi Brian,
I need the complete floor shifter that bolt down to the floor, that's under the console. Everything from the floor up. Part that bolts to floor, shifter rod and t-handle.
If you are still not sure what I'm talking about, let me know and I will PM you my cell phone number!
Thanks, Jim

Jim I have the shifter but I'm out of handles $50 shipped is not a problem

Originally posted by jpratt
Any specials on rims? I have been wanting a set of 16x10 and 16x8 GNX style rims.

I do have a set of 16 X 8 rikens redone. If your interested e-mail & I'll send you some pics.

I have a minimum of 4 that I would rate 9 or better $90 shipped to CA. Low milage excellent shape.

do you have any grand national rim sets? gta front rims? tan steering wheel? billet adjustable fuel regulator? gn spoiler, just the one piece that goes over the trunk? grey headliner in good shape? i dont know if that can be shipped or not but i need one...thanks

Hi Brian. Been looking for a couple sets of front bumper fillers, one set of rear fillers, and one shifter cable (200r4).

Also, curious, what do you get for the rust free doors? Youve shipped to me before but nothing that big so I can only imagine s/h :eek: ........... zip is 63130. Heck I could use a trunk lid too now that Im thinking about it.

Thanks, Justin

P.S. also just thought about it: grey sun visors (for TR)

Bweavy,

Any cheaper for the heads unassembled? Also would you take $275 shipped to OH on a set or am I insulting you in your hour of need?

Thanks,

how much for a drivers side power rust free door? also, any rust free fenders, and how much?

also interested in more info about the heads and an 86 digital dash, because mine won't dim. I've replaced the dimmer switch with several different ones, to no avail.