HRpartsNstuff Free Shipping Offer + Holiday schedule + More!

HRpartsNstuff

HRpartsNstuff is having a FREE SHIPPING offer for all orders placed before the end of Jan '09. Free shipping applies to UPS ground (or postal priority - our choice) to US 48 states, with discounts to other locations. Just say "Free Shipping offer" when placing your order, and let Dave know you saw it on TB.com.

ALSO - FREE T-SHIRT for orders over $300 - Just tell us the size!

ALSO: Giving 10% off our NEW products, the Trans Crossmember Poly (#0610/#0611) AND our Performance Series CA's (#0240/#0242/#0940). On our current website, click the top navigation button on the left side called NEW PRODUCTS for pictures & info on the products.

Also, if you are West of the Mississippi, PLEASE get orders in by Sat the 6th to ensure Christmas delivery. I will be at the PRI show in Orlando after that, and won't be able to get back in time to ship long distances (4-5 days away from OH) and still get delivered by the 23rd (last day for UPS).

If you are 1-3 days away from us (44201 zip code), then orders received by the 17th will make it in time for gifts under the tree!
We use Postal Priority for most of our out-of-the-country shipments, and they have their own delivery estimates, which are usually less than actual during the holiday season.

Worst case, we can do gift certificates, or have even sent a catalog with a note on what your spouse (or friend/family) ordered & when to expect it! Nothing beats cool new car parts under the tree!!!

And you can "place" your order now/asap and schedule for shipping on the 18th or 19th for Christmas delivery, which would delay any cc charge until it ships out (if you need it). We try to work with everyone that we can to help out. One thing is for sure, anyone getting our "stuff" as a gift will be EXTREMELY happy for years & years! I know I never got anything that cool... Well maybe that 1:8 scale Formula One model when I was about 7 :)

Also, NEW WEBSITE coming soon! Getting REAL close!!! Got TONS of updates & pics/video/info going on it, and a whole new look/feel/design with a WORKING secure online ordering system! Wooohooo!!! Over 3 years in the making! Also going to try & get several new things into production before the '09 Nat's. Watch for updates as they happen!

Forgot to mention...

ALSO: Giving 10% off our NEW products, the Trans Crossmember Poly (#0610/#0611) AND our Performance Series CA's (#0240/#0242/#0940). On our current website, click the top navigation button on the left side called NEW PRODUCTS for pictures & info on the products.

This offer is only good until the end of Dec '08.
We can do even better if placing orders for these by Dec 5th (friday), please call for details.
Same discount offer on these applies to our vendors too, don't want to leave them out! :)