HR Parts Sway Bar Made to clear GN1 Dual 3 inch cat back

Sweet6

Very good condition. Track time only. This was a custom made bar by HR Parts to clear the GN1 Dual 3 inch cat back.

$400 This will be in BG. Would prefer not to ship. Part is located in Chicago West Suburbs

I am sure someone will ask, what was done to make it clear? I have both, hr bar and gn1 3'' and it is super tight but it fits. I need to ditch the axle clamps and weld the perches, they do hit once in awhile. Just wondering what was done?

Honestly I dont know. Paul Ferry took measurements and installed it on the car. I think the bar is different for one.

Yes the bar is a different one and the turnbolts are longer. I refused to move or modify my gn1 exhaust so Paul Ferry actually took this on himself and then installed it on my car for fitment etc. Fits and works great without any modification to exhaust system. Paul Ferry is the best and guarantees satisfaction...

Yes it is stil for sale.

Good afternoon.

Is it possible to send a photo of it/is it like this one?

G-Body-Rear-Anti-Roll-Bar-Regal-Rear-Anti-Roll-Bar-920-1.jpg

Thanks much.

Yes it is like that one. It is still on the car so I cant get good pics for a while. The bar has track time only on it. Very nice condition.