hp/quarter mile Times???

sick GN

Just wondering if someone might have a similar setup or did have one like mine and what hp it made and ran in the quarter... I have a stock long block, 70mm tb, extreme front mount, 50lb inj, 3200 l/u stall, 3" dp with external gate, te60 turbo, and I run alky... right now I'm running about 26-27 pounds of boost on 93 octane... any ideas?

Well, back when I was racing mine our setups are similar. I too have a bone stock long block, but with a 62mm throttle body, a V2 front mount so we're equal there, MSD 50's, and a 7 disk vigilante l/u converter with something around 3000 stall, also a 3" THDP. My turbo was/is a PTE44 (58mm) so I'm a bit smaller there.
I also ran 27-28 pounds of boost on 114 race gas however, and a high timing race chip.

My times were in the 11.6x range and 117.5 mph.
Calculators tell me that equates to something in the realm of 450 HP, at my race weight of just over 3800#

Nice mine is totally stock with the body and suspension so I probably weigh about the same... I wonder if I'm losing anything with the street chip... what's better a street chip with alky or a race chip with race fuel... anyone know the difference in power?