HP level of 83 and/or 95 lb injectors

turbo buicks

ESADAH!!!
anyone know about what HP level 83 lb injectors are good up to while staying at a reasonable (~80%) duty cycle?

what about the racetronix 95s?

im tryin to decide for my new motor. been lookin at 83s but after running the numbers from a formula in an old post i found the 95s may be better. or maybe my math is just off

83s are technically good from 830 low-1000hp high , this is because some calculate fuel at .5lbhr/hp and some suggest .6lbhr/hp with turbo applications

Performance, Horsepower, Injector, Fuel, and Turbo Guide

looking at the top chart the 83s should support 785hp at 80% and in a 3700lb car that should be enough for 9.77sec qtrmile

the 95s would be low low 9s with almost 1000hp at a little over 80%duty

We're about to make the move from 83's in a TSM car. Last outing with the fuel cell and Aeromotive eliminator pump still saw 84% dc at the 1/8 mile. Car weighs 3450 and went 6.18 at 112 so it's in the high 9.6 range.

well, is there any disadvantage of running the 95s vs the 83, on the street. im just thinkin of keeping the duty cycle lower with a bigger injector to keep fueling more stable. i figure if the 95 are onlt 2.50 more per injector, i could get them instead of the 83s and then if i ever decided to switch back to smaller injectors, id lose less money as they are usually worth more.