How's the road trip Lou?

Mikalanjavin

socal new guy
I didn't see any mention on the daily newa of a Z06 terrorizing the east coast, so i must imagine all is well.

A parking lot camera spotted him in a petting zoo parking lot, in New mexico. He was soon surrounded by citizens who had seen his ASPCA's most wanted poster. He found it in his best intrest to keep heading west, to areas that understand his special needs.

Picture4.png

Mike B.

I am currently working with Nick Micale, who lives in a horse/farm animal friendly area of Phoenix (funny, but we do still have many of those areas in town) to see if we can persuade one of Nicks neighbors to turn a blind eye to Lou and his penchant for the simpler forms of life.....

I think I may have found a guy up the street who is hard of hearing, locks his dogs up at night and goes to bed early...........

This behavior will have its consequenses, I'm at Guys house right now & he's gigling over this like an 8th grader. Just wait till I get back, It won't be pretty !!!!

Got back from my trip with no tickets or mishaps. Car is amazing got 27 to 30 MPG. Spent some time with Guy & visited Nick. Him & I seem to have a lot in common & similar attitudes about things. This is the first time I had a chance to get to know him a little better & regret not doing it sooner. Guy also gave me a tour of the Penske automotive group facility & quite impressive. Guy is in charge of the refurbishing & detail dept. runs a tight ship & has a hot little secretary that made me take pause & forced me to take my blood pressure medication a few hours early.

Lou,

Let's get it right.

I run a hot ship and have a tight secretary...

Wait.....:eek:

Lou, I appreciate you taking time to stop by so we had time to visit, it was very enjoyable. :)

Hopefully it will not be a long time between visits. Glad your trip was safe and uneventful, and the Z06 took good care of you.

I know you were envious of my "Azzholes's Garage" sign, but maybe some of your customers will chip in to get you one also, as I am sure you are as deserving of it as I am! :biggrin:

Now is a good time to plan a road trip for our November event here, and maybe bring a few friends with you?

Thanks again, and hope to see you soon.

Lou.jpg

Hey Lou!

Thanks for stopping by to see me, there aren't many vendors/freinds out there that would drive 200 miles out of their way to make sure a customers' car was performing as promised, not many at all.

I can't thank you enough.

Now, for the ribbing.....

Nick.

Damn, that really is a pretty picture of a nice Corvette.

Why'd ya have to go and ruin it by puttin' that in front of it?:eek:

Hey Lou, it looks like you're smokin' a cigarette. Or maybe you "Nicked" yourself shaving...... Do tell!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks Nick, I also really liked your'e race car & how well it was set up. I'm often tempted to build another for myself but that would be the end of any spare time I would have to work for others. I'm just too competitive & there is always someone richer, better or faster & if people say I'm a grouch now you don't want to be around me if the car doesn't perform or I got beat. I have too little friends already. I hope you get a good turn out for November If people want to keep the Buick thing going it needs to be supported.

its my observation........

that you guys ( Lou, Nick, Guy)are a bunch of OLD perv's

with that said, can I join?:D