Howdy...from KY!

8liter

Im not a GN owner but have always been a fanatic. My buddy has had one for about 15 years, I went with him to go buy it. He has fallen on tough times ( Divorce) and really cant afford to do anything with it so it has been sitting for 5 years. He's turning 40 soon (and I couldnt stand to watch the car return to the earth from wince it came) so Ive decided to start to get it back into shape. It needs all the regular stuff....paint, fillers and lots of interior items (instrument cluster, shifter, seats uhpolstry).

Any help I could get from you guys would be greatly apperciated.

Thanks,

Casey

Where

Im not a GN owner but have always been a fanatic. My buddy has had one for about 15 years, I went with him to go buy it. He has fallen on tough times ( Divorce) and really cant afford to do anything with it so it has been sitting for 5 years. He's turning 40 soon (and I couldnt stand to watch the car return to the earth from wince it came) so Ive decided to start to get it back into shape. It needs all the regular stuff....paint, fillers and lots of interior items (instrument cluster, shifter, seats uhpolstry).

Any help I could get from you guys would be greatly apperciated.

Thanks,

Casey

It might help if you gave a location in Ky.

Welcome, it's always good to have another Buick in the Bluegrass state. There are several around BG and other areas throughout the state.

This site will be a great asset in returning the TR to the roadway.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere, and welcome to the Darkside. We have candy.

i live in clarksville, tn...if you ever need anything i can help...

Welcome to the Darkside. :cool:

I'm on the other side of KY. Kinda far but will help if I can.