How to lower hydrocarbons ?

GN ERGY

My 89 Corsica failed hydrocarbons by .03 It should be at 1.60 and my car was 16.3 And failed pressure test, I know my gas tank leaks very little when it is full. I guess I should of filled it up with gas and maybe the air wouldn't of leaked out so easily.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Tarey D.

The readings were at 60 t0 65 mph on their machine. A guy at work suggested changing oil and new plugs and some alcohol in tank. What do you guys think.
Tarey D.

HC's

The guy that runs tests says a dirty air filter will bump up HC. My HC's were a tad high and I went home and took airfilter off went back and she passed. You're only talking 3/ 10th's on your car. Your car failed the gas cap pressure test?

They pressurize from the gas cap to the filter canister inlet tube that they squeeze off. I know my gas tank leaks when it is more then half full at the seam, but very little. They did the test 3 times with a half a pound of air, so I figured if it is full it would leak air less? It passed 2 yrs ago, I must of had more gas in it then.
Tarey D.

They pressurize from the gas cap to the filter canister inlet tube that they squeeze off. I know my gas tank leaks when it is more then half full at the seam, but very little. They did the test 3 times with a half a pound of air, so I figured if it is full it would leak air less? It passed 2 yrs ago, I must of had more gas in it then.
Tarey D.

Id get a new tank because it will only get worse the longer its left leaking.