How to Install power window motors?

Yates

First time evevr changing window motors on my Regal. Looks fairly simple just wondering if there are any tricks or secrets on how to complete this install. I am always looking for an easier way. Any pics,diagrams or knowledge would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

ive done it 4 times.

just tap out the rivets with a punch
than drill the holes over the bolts (ive done it with out drilling but, its faster and less frustrating if u use a 3/4 hole saw)

Turbo Regal Web Site
has a complete write up. and also tell u how to adjust the windows
remove motor

Matt maybe you can help me out here I am having a problem locating this write-up. Thanks

i can't get it to work but, go to tech info under resorces then maintence topics. i think it's in there but i can't open it at work?

You may want to consider buying a big rivot gun too... Makes the job much easier and IMHO much quicker.

Just want to thank everyone who responded the install was fairly easy and now I have windows that actually go up at a decent speed and not get stuck sometimes because of the bum motor. I was also able to fix my regulator that I thought was broke. Turns out just needed a window wheel for the track.